"The gift of these powers will be my burden until the day I die..."
This user is an administrator of the inFamous wiki. His purpose is to ensure that the wiki stays in perfect shape and deal with any deviants who bear ill fate to the wiki.
|Also known as:||X; Red; That jerk who stole my Wallet; Sheldon the Starfruit (Yea believe it)|
|Location:||Wanted by many|
|Affiliations:||inFamous Wiki; Myself|
|Occupation:||Profesional "Re-Posession" specialist|
|Powers and abilities:||Sending people who get into arguments with me home with their lips tied behind their backs. Sending people who get into fights with me home with their backs tied in front of their lips.|
|Weapon/s:||A lot of X themed things that do better stuff then your tiny mind could possibly conceive; My enormous intellect; My incredible Admin powers.|
|My Quote:||"Sorry, but some people don't like to play the hero"|
|Favorite inFamous Character:||Kessler|
I'm a person who lives in **************. I love the Infamous series, and a lot of other ps3 exclusives, including Sly Cooper and Jak & Daxter. I am in the top 10 editors on this wiki. I do NOT accept random PSN friend requests. I have to know you, and you have to tell me what your wikia username is. You won't believe how many I've gotten from people who say "Hey! I'm from the Infamous wiki!".
Where I can be foundEdit
Now that I am an admin here, I will be spending a lot more time on the Infamous Wiki. But if I happen to be somewhere else that's legal, then you might find me browsing the pages of the Assassin's Creed Wiki and the Elder Scrolls Wiki. Now, as I am obviously a very important person, you may continue reading my profile.
Who is Red X?Edit
I've had a lot of people ask me about the Origin of my Avatar and Username. So here's the answer. Red X is a Thief/Anti Hero from DC Universe and the most mysterious enemy of the Teen Titans. Originally an alter-ego created by Robin to get closer to Slade(Also known as Deathstroke in common media). Robin was nearly killed, and decided to lock away the suit forever. As fate would have it, it was stolen by a unnamed person and he now uses it for whatever he wants(Sometimes editing on certain wikis). Now that I've got you interested, click on the "My Website" link above. If I haven't gotten you interested, get the heck off my profile.
- My current mood:Feeling like throwing X shaped ninja stars into people who annoy me. Take the hint and don't tick me off.
My Top GamesEdit
I play a lot of things, but here's a few that didn't suck,
- 10.Assassin's Creed
- 9.Uncharted 2
- 8.Assassin's Creed II
- 7.Uncharted 3 or Minecraft (Yes I know it's not on PS3 get over it)
- 6.The InFamous series
- 5.Assassin's Creed Brotherhood & AC Revelations
- 4.The Jak & Daxter series
- 3.The original Spyro series on PS1, not today's crap.
- 2.The Sly Series
1.Either Skyrim or Assassin's Creed III. I'm so conflicted.
- Finally, I have played journey. It doesn't earn a place on my top ten because it is not a game. More like an experience. I was truly the most amazing thing I had ever played. I give it a 10/10. Wonderful, I fully recommend it to everybody. I'm actually prepared to throttle anybody who gives it less than a 10 on a scale from 1-5, it was so good.