"The gift of these powers will be my burden until the day I die..."
This user is an administrator of the inFamous wiki. His purpose is to ensure that the wiki stays in perfect shape and deal with any deviants who bear ill fate to the wiki.
|Full Name:||Xander James the IV|
|Alias/es:||James, Tuna, Zappy, That Creepy Guy Across the Street|
|Affiliations:||Reapers, First Sons, Assassins, Gungar Rebels|
|Occupation:||Professional Playstation Nerd|
|Abillities:||Cyrokenesis, Shadowkenesis, Electrokenesis|
|Current Status:||Badass Admin|
|Appears in:||The amazing forest of pineapples, which is only accesible in your greatest dreams.|
I am a guy, born sometime in the decade of the 1990s and have been gaming since 1999, the name "Electric Tuna" comes from my love of inFamous and tunas... and I'm really random about stuff like this. I am obsessed with the inFamous franchise and possibly almost every other Playstation series on the entire PS3 console, from Uncharted to Resistance I love nearly all of them. I am also single and have been for a long long time and I'm constantly bored, I cant seem to find anything to do with my time right now but sitting around and gloating in the fact that I have OFFICIALLY, YES, OFFICIALLY, CAUGHT. THEM. ALL. I am awesome. I also enjoy Doctor Who and quite despise the fact that Steven Moffat is going to reveal the truth about the Doctor's name. Way to screw up 50 years of sweat and tears, Steve.
Another interesting fact is that due to circumstances beyond my control, I have been temporarily detained from my duties as awesome admin, but rest assured...I will return, infrequent visits but I shall return indeed.
My thoughts of InFamous:
Fantastic series, I started the game back in December of 2010 and found out that it was the coolest thing ever. InFamous 2 was also great but I found it lacking in the plot department and the Karma sequences were not nearly as interesting as inFamous 1's. InFamous 2: Festival of Blood does not interest me due to:
- I can't stand vampires.
- I can't stand non canon plots.
- Only evil Karma? Bull, I wanna be a good vampire and put blood into people instead of removing it.
- The plot is nothing like an InFamous game at all!
- It's like any other downloadable game, short, only 15 or 16 trophies and a waste of money.
- I really can't stand vampires.
I was amazed at The DC Comic of InFamous too, and how retarded it was... I mean I read posts about it on how it would fill in the gaps till InFamous 2 but it took till issue #6 where Kuo calls up Cole and goes "HEY LETS GO TO NEW MARIAS!" and that's the part that fills in the gap, not issues 1-6... the final page of #6 is the filler. BOY I WISH I KNEW THAT 6 WHOLE ISSUES AGO!!! That comic was an insult to InFamous and just needs to die.
And of course, Second Son which is coming out either December or next year. Either way, I am beyond excited and probably won't be able to hold off on my excitment until I burst with utter joy when I hold the actual PS4 case in my hands. Hurry Sucker Punch, hurry..
I have a whole bunch of games that I don't care to waste my entire profile discussing them, but I will however list the few games on the PS3 I have yet/can't wait to get:
- Fuse: Remember that frightening moment when Insomniac made a game for the Xbox? Yeah well now the shock's gone, I'm SO getting it.
- Infamous 2: Festival of Blood: See above.
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood/AC 3: I can't get just one!
- Grand Theft Auto 5: Trevor convinced me that I shouldn't miss this.
- The Last of Us: Who can say no to a Naughty Dog game? PRE-ORDER.
- Uncharted 3: I want the Collector's Editon but I have no money.
- Half Life 2: Episode 3: Valve, why you no count to three?!
- Batman: Akrham City: Batman is not my thing, but it's still a great series.
- Saints Row the Third: Open world games rock, customizing naked women and getting them to hold weapons shaped like dildos rocks too!
- Wii U Zelda: BECAUSE THE ENTIRE ZELDA SERIES IS SO BADASS!!!!
My UGC Missions:
Currently, these are the ones I have/have not made:
- Bullies and Swamp Things (Pending title, but still playable, it contains cutscenes and a simple story. It's my very first mission and I wanted the first to be perfect so if you play you'll be the first... Because no one else has....)
- The Queen's Arena (This one is in the works so don't go looking it up because you won't find it, the plot will center around a "queen" who makes Cole fight in a giant arena to entertain her.)
Anymore you ask? Why yes, I do but before you ask you should go play my mission(s) to see how good I am, and if you want to see more from me. So yeah.