- "Clay, you can't expect more from noobs. They hate everything they don't get and nag about it with terrible grammar."
- — Alareiks in a random conversation.
Alareiks is a young, Swedish guy with Aspergers Syndrome, ADHD, Tourets, OCD and Tics. As a result he may be complicated. When calm, his observation skill and perception is superb, he has one of the highest IQ scores in the world and is very gifted. However, his high degree of stress degrades his real-time performance, making him miss things obvoius to others, and it may make him seem stupid.
Still, he's a experienced editor and he'll do his best to be fair. That's why he will, as an admin make his work on this wiki, making it a better place. If you have any question just throw it in on his talk page.
Sebastian(Alareiks)'s system of management (SSM):
- the person who "owns" the group. Makes sure it doesn't get out of hand, manages the system and makes sure everyones does their job correctly.
- This is the person who leads the entire group he is in. Guides it to the right decisions and paths.
- Those command the workers to their work. They're guided by the leader to speak to the group, show them what to do, whereas the leader explains why.
- Those who does the physical work.
- The lonewolfs. Those who do their own way. Not necesarrily on their own, but they do most work that one person can handle on their own.
Alareiks considers the following alignments are fitting for a character:
- Hero: The true hero. Although he may have some personal purpose, he loves helping people, he refrains from killing unless truly necessary and helps people free of charge. (Examples are Superman (DC Comics), Luke Skywalker (Star Wars) and good Cole MacGrath (inFamous).
- Anti-Hero: The secondary hero. He has his own purpose and even though he may not be truly evil, he does all he can to reach his goals. However, he doesn't go on random killing sprees, doesn't hurt people because he likes it. He may help in conflicts and if he can, he has no problem helping others with problems he value critical. (Examples are James "Logan" Howlett aka. Wolverine (Marvel), Kessler (inFamous) and Zeke Dunbar (inFamous 2).