This article is a stub.
You can help the InFAMOUS Wiki by expanding it, and then remove the
This article is in pieces, and needs to follow the wiki's manual of style.
Please help the inFamous Wiki revamp the page, then remove the
Turrets are weapons seen in the inFAMOUS series.
The turret is a powerful, stationary and reinforced machine-gun which is set up in many locations.The turrets are used by all gangs in many different missions. The enemy manning the turret is protected from most head on Lightning Bolt attacks by the metal guard.
In inFamous the gun features a large metal guard with a slit in the middle. It has a wide, stationary base built up with sandbags and features a narrow band of steel that arcs over the guard to make a narrow box around the gun, for added protection.
In inFamous 2 the turret features a different design. It includes a similar machine-gun mounted to a tripod base with two rounded metal guards mounted to either side of the gun to protect the user from head on attacks.
- Stay out of range, if possible, until you attack.
- Watch for environment kills that are available, such as gas tanks (pictured here).
- Shooting through the slit of the turret's shield with Precision can make for an easy kill.
- A lucky lightning bolt can also fit between the shielding.
- Polarity shield allows you to come up close, and if upgraded can quickly refill your energy with the hail of bullets hitting the shield.
- If you are high enough, you can shoot over the turret bunker.
- Also, if Cole is good he can shoot Megawatt Hammers over the turret and then redirect them into the enemy's back.
- All explosive and chaining abilities are effective.
- As Cole cannot use the turret, it is wise to destroy the turret to prevent other enemies from manning it.