This article is a stub.
You can help the InFAMOUS Wiki by expanding it, and then remove the
A Train is a form of transportation in inFamous.
The Empire City Train Lines are a key feature of the city, with two per district and one normally running in each direction. They are the fastest way of moving around the city.
- If standing for too long on the tracks, it’s possible to be hit by a train, causing you to go flying and lose a significant amount of health, or cause you instant death.
- Riding on top of a train is the fastest form of transportation, even faster than grinding on the rails.
- The train and Trish's ambulance are the only vehicles that can't be destroyed.
- The trophy "Casey Jones" is awarded for taking down 25 enemies while riding the train. "Electric Hobo" can also be earned by staying on the train for a certain amount of time.
- There are no trains in New Marais (besides the inactive trains, the train yard, the trolley and the minecart tracks in the Catacombs in InFamous: Festival of Blood).
- Trains return in InFamous: Second Son in the form of monorails.
- A glitch can be achieved from riding the train. While on top of the moving train, if one jumps to the approaching train on the other side, Cole may not land on the train, and instead fall through the ground, eventually to the point where the ground of Empire City is above you (giving the player a sense of infinitely falling).