FANDOM


  • I think he can manipulate conduit gene and ray field radiation. That means if he gets enough powerfull/skilled he would be able to cure the blague or possibly kill any conduit that is near.

      Loading editor
    • Well, the conduit gene is still a mystery. I would love to know more about it and how it works. I feel like though Delsin has som DNA copy cat function. The gene, let's say Neon is programmed into Fetch. Delsin holds her hand and his gene takes the "coding" from her gene onto his. That's how I think it works...


      As for the Plague, I believe it's already dead. And for the kill any conduit, well any conduit can do that. We see Cole kill with just one-ish power.  

        Loading editor
    • Maybe delsin isnt absorbing them at all. he might have complete control over all the elements, and touching users allows him to activate them. Controlling ray field radiation, or genetics would be epic, but at this point, out of the realm of possibility. maybe. He's basically like a conduit scratch card. he has all the answers (powers) hidden somewhere, and he scratches (unlocks) them by touching conduits. if he was exposed to the ray sphere, he would be able to control the fabric of reality, which is why he wasnt in the 1st or 2nd game.   

        Loading editor
    • You must think that Conduits are like Avatar fire benders or something, and their element isn't something that is an energy within them. Their entire bodies and clothes are made up of their element so it wouldn't really be as simple and uncontrolled as sticking your hand out. Oh shit you are talking about power absorption, like taking powers from Conduits? I think that is just something they can just do by touching them. Or maybe touching a conduit can release your latent power. If that is so, then that makes Delsin a mortal GOD! What I mean is, maybe touching a conduit of a certain power if you are as versatile as Delsin, will just uncover a power you had all your life and just wasn't able to control. 

      Delsin is made entirely of smoke, ash, cinders and a little bit of flame. His clothes have been shown to be made out of smoke too, because of the lack of holes in the clothing of Delsin if he is shot. His enhanced strength and solidity in general doesn't make sense if this is confirmed to be true. Unless damaged tissue just turns into their element because of particle and molecule change then that means that Delsin's skin should feel very different than a normal human's, or at least hotter or more powdery. If this is true, then he should be able to fly without limits or maybe his smoke transformation is just temporary. I don't know where I pulled this rant from but if you are still reading get prepared for more.

      Delsin also has durability and this doesn't make sense. Unless he can solidify his smoke abilities and body structure. This could explain why his smoke shots seem to force enemies back and his chain whip doesn't melt. He must have complete control over this too or else he wouldn't be able to smoke dash. Also he should be very hurt by water when using smoke because his body is made out of something that can literally be DESTROYED BY WATER, wait the smoke density rule could apply for this too... shit. 

        Loading editor
    • Bradbruh679 wrote:
      You must think that Conduits are like Avatar fire benders or something, and their element isn't something that is an energy within them. Their entire bodies and clothes are made up of their element so it wouldn't really be as simple and uncontrolled as sticking your hand out. Oh shit you are talking about power absorption, like taking powers from Conduits? I think that is just something they can just do by touching them. Or maybe touching a conduit can release your latent power. If that is so, then that makes Delsin a mortal GOD! What I mean is, maybe touching a conduit of a certain power if you are as versatile as Delsin, will just uncover a power you had all your life and just wasn't able to control. 

      Delsin is made entirely of smoke, ash, cinders and a little bit of flame. His clothes have been shown to be made out of smoke too, because of the lack of holes in the clothing of Delsin if he is shot. His enhanced strength and solidity in general doesn't make sense if this is confirmed to be true. Unless damaged tissue just turns into their element because of particle and molecule change then that means that Delsin's skin should feel very different than a normal human's, or at least hotter or more powdery. If this is true, then he should be able to fly without limits or maybe his smoke transformation is just temporary. I don't know where I pulled this rant from but if you are still reading get prepared for more.

      Delsin also has durability and this doesn't make sense. Unless he can solidify his smoke abilities and body structure. This could explain why his smoke shots seem to force enemies back and his chain whip doesn't melt. He must have complete control over this too or else he wouldn't be able to smoke dash. Also he should be very hurt by water when using smoke because his body is made out of something that can literally be DESTROYED BY WATER, wait the smoke density rule could apply for this too... shit. 


      Actually all conduits have things such as enhanced strength, speed, agility, durability and healing so it is something that happens naturally with him, his powers don't weaken or strengthen them. In addition he isn't made out of smoke (or whatever power he has at the time) however the manipulation allows him to turn his body into smoke, hence the smoke dash. If we look at other movement abilitys, say the concrete dash (I forget its name) he is surrounding his body with the substance, not becoming it. Conduits that control matter are not made from their element.

      (This bit I have no proof on, it's just a theory): I think matter controlling conduits store their element in the body which is why they can shoot the stuff out their hands.

      Oh and BTW, I think power absorbtion works through absorbing some of the bio-electricity that is stored in the conduit gene (just a small bit which is why the absorbed power isn't as strong as the original) and stores it in Delsin (or rather his conduit gene). I do not think, however, that power leechers have all conduit powers instantly. I think that along with the bio-electrcity, the leech absorbs a miniscul amount of DNA from the gene, so the leechs conduit gene can attach to it and produce the same element.


        Loading editor
    • If they aren't made out of their element, why do splashes of smoke come off of Delsin when he is hurt? I can understand them using their element to heal themselves but literally being shot and the wounded area turns to your element? (Sorry if I come off as aggressive)  

        Loading editor
    • Bradbruh679 wrote:
      If they aren't made out of their element, why do splashes of smoke come off of Delsin when he is hurt? I can understand them using their element to heal themselves but literally being shot and the wounded area turns to your element? (Sorry if I come off as aggressive)  

      (Don't worry about coming off agressive, we are all inFAMOUS fans here)

      WARNING: What I'm about to right may be longer than I intend!

      You are making a good point here. However the answer is elementery my dear Watson, (my apoligies I love Sherlock Holmes to much),  see if you shoot smoke in real life, the bullet goes through it, so I find it unlikely that Delsin is the smoke version of the gingerbread man. But think man think, if you shoot an object - let's say a pipe for this example - containing smoke, what happens? Smoke comes out. If you read the no proof bit of my previous comment, I say how I believe the  conduits who control forms of matter (who I refer to as matter conduits) store their elements in their body. It is my belief that a conduits element is something they have to have to survive, not just use their powers. An example for this is when you play as Cole in the first 2 inFAMOUS games, when he enters areas with little to no electricity, he becomes weaker and "thirsty". In addition, when he runs out of energy for the first time in inFAMOUS one, he is weaker and feels physically ill. It is also my belief that when a power leech like Delsin absorbs a power, they rely on it to, making it so the more powers they absorb, the more energy they will need to drain - their greatest weakness. "But Raven you fantastic genius!" I hear you cry, "What has this to do with your pipe explaination?" Well I'm glad you asked. See, humans need blood. It's a fluid that we need to survive. If I went and shot someone, (say the person behind Eugenes character design) they would bleed. Now depending on where I shot them would determin whether they die or not, and why they die, but for this explination, let's say I hit no vital organs or anything like that. Now (getting back to what I said before) this person would bleed meaning their blood would exit their body. Now what did you say happend to Delsin when he gets shot? Splashes of smoke come out. The smoke is something that comes out like his blood does. It's to show he is loosing a vital substance for his body to function. "But Raven you handsome, smart, witty, flatulant, awesome man," (thank you) "why does only a slight splash come out?" Well, if you know about conduits, you know they have fast healing, so Delsin has his body heal, which is why smoke or neon or concrete dosn't come gushing out like a fountain.

      Well, I've made my case which took me 1/4 of an hour to right so if you managed to read it all, I hope I have explained enough. Good day to you sir.


        Loading editor
    • God damn you are smart! But it doesn't explain why they can repair clothes. And how does draining power work? Is it just like the energy in your body trying to find and connect with more. (Wouldnt make sense for switching powers) or is it an organ in a power leacher that can drain forms of matter into the body to become energy? And how the hell does concrete or other solid matter come out of the body without piercing the user's skin.

      My explanation is: Energy isn't something that can be seen in regular humans. It isn't something that can be drained by other humans. Conduits however store energy inside of their conduit gene (organ) that takes the form of their element when not inside of the body. If conduits element is smoke then their conduit organ is made out of flesh and smoke. This determines a primary conduits power (primary conduit is what I call a conduit with one power) 

      Power leachers have conduit genes that can be made up of any element if the conduit in question finds one with a power that he wants and touches them. A power leacher can drain electrons and particles from the other conduits conduit gene. This allows their conduit gene to mimic the other's. (Which allows them to use their power) When the energy that is stored in the gene is forced out of the body it takes the form of the conduits element because of the element that their gene is made out of. 

      This is because of the molecular change in environment. The energy forced out of their body isn't taking up the room that the gene is which makes it turn into the conduits element so that the energy can try surviving outside of their bodies. This explains the smoke dash. When Delsin uses his energy to destroy his body, the energy will transform into their element to sustain him and keep him alive.

      I'm sure there are plenty of issues with this theory so please explain them to me.

        Loading editor
    • Bradbruh679 wrote:
      God damn you are smart! But it doesn't explain why they can repair clothes. And how does draining power work? Is it just like the energy in your body trying to find and connect with more. (Wouldnt make sense for switching powers) or is it an organ in a power leacher that can drain forms of matter into the body to become energy? And how the hell does concrete or other solid matter come out of the body without piercing the user's skin.

      My explanation is: Energy isn't something that can be seen in regular humans. It isn't something that can be drained by other humans. Conduits however store energy inside of their conduit gene (organ) that takes the form of their element when not inside of the body. If conduits element is smoke then their conduit organ is made out of flesh and smoke. This determines a primary conduits power (primary conduit is what I call a conduit with one power) 

      Power leachers have conduit genes that can be made up of any element if the conduit in question finds one with a power that he wants and touches them. A power leacher can drain electrons and particles from the other conduits conduit gene. This allows their conduit gene to mimic the other's. (Which allows them to use their power) When the energy that is stored in the gene is forced out of the body it takes the form of the conduits element because of the element that their gene is made out of. 

      This is because of the molecular change in environment. The energy forced out of their body isn't taking up the room that the gene is which makes it turn into the conduits element so that the energy can try surviving outside of their bodies. This explains the smoke dash. When Delsin uses his energy to destroy his body, the energy will transform into their element to sustain him and keep him alive.

      I'm sure there are plenty of issues with this theory so please explain them to me.

      Ok originally I spent over an hour writing an answer to most of your questions and planning to leave another comment later explaining and answering your other questions/theorms. However I must of pressed something when I hit reply because the whole got deleted instead of posted so now I'm quite irritated. At this moment I will only answer your question and challenge your theory on power absorbtion and not as much as I did originally, sorry. I will answer everything else later however so don't fret. Oh and BTW, that was probably your best comment yet, although I still have things to say on it. Also, thanks for calling me smart.

      You stated in your comment how you thought the leechng power worked by the conduit gene being made up of the element and flesh but the conduit gene can be made up from any element it absorbs. There are quite a few problems with this, first of being genes are not made from flesh, flesh has nothing to do with it. Genes are made from nucleotides and are basiclly big strings of DNA, they are not made from flesh. Also, I doubt that the conduit gene is partially made from the element as it raises the question - what on earth is Aldens (or any conduit who doesn't control a form of matter) conduit gene made of? In addition, if the conduit gene for leeches can be made from any element, wouldn't the first power Delsin absorbs mean his gene is made from smoke and only smoke. How would it change to things like neon and concrete? I think the conduit gene, like all genes, is made from nucleotides and is a loci of DNA. Now all conduits have these passive powers i.e enhanced strength and healing. I think 1/2 of the genes DNA is what allows and causes this and the other half is for the active powers such as smoke and leeching. So where power absorbtion comes in is here (note that the example I will be using for the rest of this comment will be Delsin absorbing Hank). Ok lets assume that Delsins absorbtion powers activated before he touched hank, he just didn't relise he had them because he never touched a conduit (you'll see why I'm saying this later). If we go back to the first (and in my opinion the best) inFAMOUS we are told that Cole got his powers by the Ray Sphere taking the bio and neuro-electricity from the humans around him and sending it to him and the other conduits in inFAMOUS, where it activated their conduit gene. This tells us that a way of activating the conduit gene is through bio and neuro-electricity. I think that when Delsin absorbs Hanks powers he absorbs his bio-electricity. However, this is not the only think he absorbs. I think when he absorbs the powers, a small bit of the active powers half of the conduit gene breaks off and is absorbed by Delsin. Then, his conduit gene attaches to the bit of Hanks, and the bio-electricity from Hank activates it so Delsin has smoke but not as powerful as Hank because he only has a small bit of the DNA. After this, Hanks fast healing repairs his conduit gene, so he's back to full power.This is my theory.

      Again, I'm not answering everything here, I'll save that for a future comment, but please feel free to challenge this theory and come up with more. Good day!



        Loading editor
    • The Black Raven yes the name is from the legend wrote:
      Bradbruh679 wrote:
      God damn you are smart! But it doesn't explain why they can repair clothes. And how does draining power work? Is it just like the energy in your body trying to find and connect with more. (Wouldnt make sense for switching powers) or is it an organ in a power leacher that can drain forms of matter into the body to become energy? And how the hell does concrete or other solid matter come out of the body without piercing the user's skin.

      My explanation is: Energy isn't something that can be seen in regular humans. It isn't something that can be drained by other humans. Conduits however store energy inside of their conduit gene (organ) that takes the form of their element when not inside of the body. If conduits element is smoke then their conduit organ is made out of flesh and smoke. This determines a primary conduits power (primary conduit is what I call a conduit with one power) 

      Power leachers have conduit genes that can be made up of any element if the conduit in question finds one with a power that he wants and touches them. A power leacher can drain electrons and particles from the other conduits conduit gene. This allows their conduit gene to mimic the other's. (Which allows them to use their power) When the energy that is stored in the gene is forced out of the body it takes the form of the conduits element because of the element that their gene is made out of. 

      This is because of the molecular change in environment. The energy forced out of their body isn't taking up the room that the gene is which makes it turn into the conduits element so that the energy can try surviving outside of their bodies. This explains the smoke dash. When Delsin uses his energy to destroy his body, the energy will transform into their element to sustain him and keep him alive.

      I'm sure there are plenty of issues with this theory so please explain them to me.

      Ok originally I spent over an hour writing an answer to most of your questions and planning to leave another comment later explaining and answering your other questions/theorms. However I must of pressed something when I hit reply because the whole got deleted instead of posted so now I'm quite irritated. At this moment I will only answer your question and challenge your theory on power absorbtion and not as much as I did originally, sorry. I will answer everything else later however so don't fret. Oh and BTW, that was probably your best comment yet, although I still have things to say on it. Also, thanks for calling me smart.

      You stated in your comment how you thought the leechng power worked by the conduit gene being made up of the element and flesh but the conduit gene can be made up from any element it absorbs. There are quite a few problems with this, first of being genes are not made from flesh, flesh has nothing to do with it. Genes are made from nucleotides and are basiclly big strings of DNA, they are not made from flesh. Also, I doubt that the conduit gene is partially made from the element as it raises the question - what on earth is Aldens (or any conduit who doesn't control a form of matter) conduit gene made of? In addition, if the conduit gene for leeches can be made from any element, wouldn't the first power Delsin absorbs mean his gene is made from smoke and only smoke. How would it change to things like neon and concrete? I think the conduit gene, like all genes, is made from nucleotides and is a loci of DNA. Now all conduits have these passive powers i.e enhanced strength and healing. I think 1/2 of the genes DNA is what allows and causes this and the other half is for the active powers such as smoke and leeching. So where power absorbtion comes in is here (note that the example I will be using for the rest of this comment will be Delsin absorbing Hank). Ok lets assume that Delsins absorbtion powers activated before he touched hank, he just didn't relise he had them because he never touched a conduit (you'll see why I'm saying this later). If we go back to the first (and in my opinion the best) inFAMOUS we are told that Cole got his powers by the Ray Sphere taking the bio and neuro-electricity from the humans around him and sending it to him and the other conduits in inFAMOUS, where it activated their conduit gene. This tells us that a way of activating the conduit gene is through bio and neuro-electricity. I think that when Delsin absorbs Hanks powers he absorbs his bio-electricity. However, this is not the only think he absorbs. I think when he absorbs the powers, a small bit of the active powers half of the conduit gene breaks off and is absorbed by Delsin. Then, his conduit gene attaches to the bit of Hanks, and the bio-electricity from Hank activates it so Delsin has smoke but not as powerful as Hank because he only has a small bit of the DNA. After this, Hanks fast healing repairs his conduit gene, so he's back to full power.This is my theory.

      Again, I'm not answering everything here, I'll save that for a future comment, but please feel free to challenge this theory and come up with more. Good day!


      If the conduit gene isn't made up of flesh and is just a series of electrons and stuff, then why is it visible with a yellow tint? (On the conduit page for the wiki you can see it) It may not be an organ but (in my opinion) it is at the very least a vein or a wire or something. (This isn't confirmed to necessarily be a gene) This is a vein (or wire) that can contain the element in question or is made partly of it. 

      Your explanation was articulate as fuck but I will still try to oppose it. (which is proving to be very hard) You use words that are very... different and I'm sure you spend hours on these theories with all of the damn knowledge and facts in them. I'm going off topic here (the topic being the conduit "organ") but I just wanted to compliment you on your arguing (or playful banter) skills.

      Again, the conduit gene may not necessarily be a gene and could be a series of veins or an organ or even a deformation in their heart that can enable it to store energy. That would explain the orange tint in the chest and even why they spew their element when shot or hurt. The conduit gene is a deformation in the heart that makes the heart pump the user's element! It would complicate using the power for blasts or dashes but damn it! My explanations aren't as flawless as yours!

      (Note that I am about to explain why conduits shoot their element out of their hands and dash and stuffs. I really look deep into things and I like to think about how the powers work, feel to use, and look. This explanation could either be long or short I don't know yet and it won't be as articulate as yours but it will be somewhat as good as yours.)

      Due to the constant pumping of the conduits element, they are able to convert this into energy and use their power. They can do this because of their manipulation of their powers (to control its kinetic energy content to heat it up or cool it down or even solidify it) (did I mention kinetic energy manipulation and control would play a role in this too?) and basically shooting their blood out of their bodies. This could possibly make the power meter, a health bar. What drains the power (health) bar? Shooting blasts, missiles, grenades and etc! Losing blood means losing health! Put together the motherfuckering pieces! (I really don't mean to come off as aggressive) Power is basically love and life.

      I basically contradicted every one of my previous theories but it was worth it!


        Loading editor
    • Bradbruh679 wrote:
      The Black Raven yes the name is from the legend wrote:
      Bradbruh679 wrote:
      God damn you are smart! But it doesn't explain why they can repair clothes. And how does draining power work? Is it just like the energy in your body trying to find and connect with more. (Wouldnt make sense for switching powers) or is it an organ in a power leacher that can drain forms of matter into the body to become energy? And how the hell does concrete or other solid matter come out of the body without piercing the user's skin.

      My explanation is: Energy isn't something that can be seen in regular humans. It isn't something that can be drained by other humans. Conduits however store energy inside of their conduit gene (organ) that takes the form of their element when not inside of the body. If conduits element is smoke then their conduit organ is made out of flesh and smoke. This determines a primary conduits power (primary conduit is what I call a conduit with one power) 

      Power leachers have conduit genes that can be made up of any element if the conduit in question finds one with a power that he wants and touches them. A power leacher can drain electrons and particles from the other conduits conduit gene. This allows their conduit gene to mimic the other's. (Which allows them to use their power) When the energy that is stored in the gene is forced out of the body it takes the form of the conduits element because of the element that their gene is made out of. 

      This is because of the molecular change in environment. The energy forced out of their body isn't taking up the room that the gene is which makes it turn into the conduits element so that the energy can try surviving outside of their bodies. This explains the smoke dash. When Delsin uses his energy to destroy his body, the energy will transform into their element to sustain him and keep him alive.

      I'm sure there are plenty of issues with this theory so please explain them to me.

      Ok originally I spent over an hour writing an answer to most of your questions and planning to leave another comment later explaining and answering your other questions/theorms. However I must of pressed something when I hit reply because the whole got deleted instead of posted so now I'm quite irritated. At this moment I will only answer your question and challenge your theory on power absorbtion and not as much as I did originally, sorry. I will answer everything else later however so don't fret. Oh and BTW, that was probably your best comment yet, although I still have things to say on it. Also, thanks for calling me smart.

      You stated in your comment how you thought the leechng power worked by the conduit gene being made up of the element and flesh but the conduit gene can be made up from any element it absorbs. There are quite a few problems with this, first of being genes are not made from flesh, flesh has nothing to do with it. Genes are made from nucleotides and are basiclly big strings of DNA, they are not made from flesh. Also, I doubt that the conduit gene is partially made from the element as it raises the question - what on earth is Aldens (or any conduit who doesn't control a form of matter) conduit gene made of? In addition, if the conduit gene for leeches can be made from any element, wouldn't the first power Delsin absorbs mean his gene is made from smoke and only smoke. How would it change to things like neon and concrete? I think the conduit gene, like all genes, is made from nucleotides and is a loci of DNA. Now all conduits have these passive powers i.e enhanced strength and healing. I think 1/2 of the genes DNA is what allows and causes this and the other half is for the active powers such as smoke and leeching. So where power absorbtion comes in is here (note that the example I will be using for the rest of this comment will be Delsin absorbing Hank). Ok lets assume that Delsins absorbtion powers activated before he touched hank, he just didn't relise he had them because he never touched a conduit (you'll see why I'm saying this later). If we go back to the first (and in my opinion the best) inFAMOUS we are told that Cole got his powers by the Ray Sphere taking the bio and neuro-electricity from the humans around him and sending it to him and the other conduits in inFAMOUS, where it activated their conduit gene. This tells us that a way of activating the conduit gene is through bio and neuro-electricity. I think that when Delsin absorbs Hanks powers he absorbs his bio-electricity. However, this is not the only think he absorbs. I think when he absorbs the powers, a small bit of the active powers half of the conduit gene breaks off and is absorbed by Delsin. Then, his conduit gene attaches to the bit of Hanks, and the bio-electricity from Hank activates it so Delsin has smoke but not as powerful as Hank because he only has a small bit of the DNA. After this, Hanks fast healing repairs his conduit gene, so he's back to full power.This is my theory.

      Again, I'm not answering everything here, I'll save that for a future comment, but please feel free to challenge this theory and come up with more. Good day!


      If the conduit gene isn't made up of flesh and is just a series of electrons and stuff, then why is it visible with a yellow tint? (On the conduit page for the wiki you can see it) It may not be an organ but (in my opinion) it is at the very least a vein or a wire or something. (This isn't confirmed to necessarily be a gene) This is a vein (or wire) that can contain the element in question or is made partly of it. 

      Your explanation was articulate as fuck but I will still try to oppose it. (which is proving to be very hard) You use words that are very... different and I'm sure you spend hours on these theories with all of the damn knowledge and facts in them. I'm going off topic here (the topic being the conduit "organ") but I just wanted to compliment you on your arguing (or playful banter) skills.

      Again, the conduit gene may not necessarily be a gene and could be a series of veins or an organ or even a deformation in their heart that can enable it to store energy. That would explain the orange tint in the chest and even why they spew their element when shot or hurt. The conduit gene is a deformation in the heart that makes the heart pump the user's element! It would complicate using the power for blasts or dashes but damn it! My explanations aren't as flawless as yours!

      (Note that I am about to explain why conduits shoot their element out of their hands and dash and stuffs. I really look deep into things and I like to think about how the powers work, feel to use, and look. This explanation could either be long or short I don't know yet and it won't be as articulate as yours but it will be somewhat as good as yours.)

      Due to the constant pumping of the conduits element, they are able to convert this into energy and use their power. They can do this because of their manipulation of their powers (to control its kinetic energy content to heat it up or cool it down or even solidify it) (did I mention kinetic energy manipulation and control would play a role in this too?) and basically shooting their blood out of their bodies. This could possibly make the power meter, a health bar. What drains the power (health) bar? Shooting blasts, missiles, grenades and etc! Losing blood means losing health! Put together the motherfuckering pieces! (I really don't mean to come off as aggressive) Power is basically love and life.

      I basically contradicted every one of my previous theories but it was worth it!

      OK this is going to take a while but oh well. First of all, you seem to be getting flesh confused with tissue. Flesh is the meaty stuff on your bones, if you grab your arm the stuff thats sticks out is your flesh. Tissue, is what makes up your flesh, your muscles, your organs and all that stuff.

      Second, when I say the conduit gene is like a real gene, I never said it wouldn't be visable, or that it was a bunch of electrons. I'm saying it's like this -------------------------------------------------------------->   https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=double+helix&id=22E72A9F9868039D6479217C3F888BB030D8DC51&FORM=IQFRBA                    

      Also, since it's a mutated gene, whose to say it wouldnt be branching out like wires - there could be more to the gene, maybe what we see is what contains it but I think it would still have this.

      Third, I find it hard to imagine the heart pumping concrete or glass around the body and I don't think pumping smoke to the lungs is healthy and makes it hard to believe conduits can live longer than humans. Additionally, conduits still have blood whch we know from blood appearing on our screen when they get injured.

      However, I like your idea of kinetic energy allowing them to manipulate their element, perticularlly because I was planning to use kinetic energy as a power in my ideas for the next inFAMOUS game. It would explain quite a bit, which I'm going to go into in my next paragraph (warning, it might be long).

      Since electrical energy is a type of kinetic energy, it explains how neon works. Neon is a gas. The big signs filled with neon, argon, krypton and xenon are filled with those gases but glow their colours because they are being fed an electric charge. So when Fetch and Delsin use neon they use their electric kinetic energy to turn it into the light lasers. It could explain concrete aswell. You could decompose concrete (note that it can't be melted) by heating it so it would turn to materials you could absorb and then when shooting it, you quickly turn it back to solid when shooting it after it is released from the your body. Their are other examples but I'm writing to much and I'm tired so I will leave it there.

      Finally, I don't think the energy bar is like a health bar, remember conduits do have blood. I think when a conduit runs out of juice it is severly weakend and things like it's healing won't work,(which could make for interesting gameplay in the future, imagine destroying a bosses sauce [I know thats the wrong sauce] of energy, limiting their powers) so they can die like a regular human.

      Okay I have written way to much, good luck on your next comment.



        Loading editor
    • You are right! Pumping concrete around your body doesn't really make sense as it would kill the user by pushing the rocks out of the body or even completely turning them to stone. And smoke pumping through you would be as bad as smoking 80 packs a day. The health issues a conduit has should be terrible. That is where kinetic energy manipulation comes in...

      Using kinetic energy to dissolve their element in their body they can turn it into pure energy that can change whenever they want into their power. Would explain smoke dash. Completely turning your energy into smoke would change your body into it too. And if you are like this for too long you will lose control and become a mass of energy and cinders. 

      The conduit gene being a double helix could just as well deform the heart and make it pump the element they control and also give them kinetic energy manipulation. Genes are hereditary (or at least I think they are) and that would make Cole's parents conduits too. But they haven't been shown to be, so this might not be a gene or a double helix. It might very well be an organ or series of tissue running through the body that allows the body to control their power.

      Speaking of kinetic energy, conduits who do not control elements could have an advanced control over kinetic energy allowing them to fly by decreasing the kinetic energy around them, which after a certain amount of time, could decrease gravity by reducing heat and air density. 

      Telekinesis could he explained by putting kinetic force into objects and moving them. By focusing kinetic energy into something (that you have complete control over) you would be able to move it freely and without problem.

      The conduit gene for a non-matter using conduit could literally be made out tissue! This would mean that there would be no elements inside of it and (conduits all have some control of kinetic energy in my theory) that would basically rise their kinetic energy ability's potential by a lot!

        Loading editor
    • Cole's powers come from the Ray sphere. The Ray Sphere took all of the electricity from people and concentrated it onto Cole. So Cole may not even be a conduit with the conduit gene. So using the fact that blood appears on the screen when he is hurt can be questioned now.

        Loading editor
    • Bradbruh679 wrote:
      Cole's powers come from the Ray sphere. The Ray Sphere took all of the electricity from people and concentrated it onto Cole. So Cole may not even be a conduit with the conduit gene. So using the fact that blood appears on the screen when he is hurt can be questioned now.


      It's confirmed in the canon that Cole had the conduit gene. Furthermore, if you think about the way the Ray Sphere works, he has to. The Ray Sphere took all the bio/neuro-electricity from those around it and stores it in the nearest conduits, in their conduit genes! ( I used the plural there because Cole wasn't the only conduit activated). That's how the Ray Sphere works! Therefore, Cole is a conduit.


        Loading editor
    • Fuck! Lol. I guess ill just stick to my argument before that about the pumping of kinetic energy

        Loading editor
    • Sorry if I come off as aggressive. I completely respect and reasonably perceive your observations. I just didn't know the evidence you had just put forth. By "reasonably perceive" I mean that I try to perceive things from the theorist's point of view, and if I had noticed a piece of evidence that could support the theory that I had worked hard to think of. If someone bashed my idea, aggressive or not, I wouldn't upset. I just could understand why someone would be. It has been proven time and time again that even the most calm and collected of people can become miffed if they had thought up something that someone completely bashes and uses a soft-core piece of evidence to support. (If the opposing theory can even be called "supported") You brought forth a solid piece of evidence to support something you had said and I just brought up the fact that it COULD just be simplification. This was inconsiderate on my part, of not only your feelings (potentially. I just picked up a hint of offense on "Fair enough") but extensive research or thought. Again I am sincerely sorry and apologetic if I had come off as aggressive or somehow offended you in some way. I had no intentions of causing you any negative feelings and since my reputation here is already inFAMOUS, I am not only apologising profusely out of sincerity, but redemption. (Recent drama with Jim Logan has blemished my record. This particular incident with him, I take full responsibility for because I had brought up topics that didn't matter or make sense to the topic at hand, Delsin and Abigail's relationship. I was very crude and even used profanity which isn't very abnormal for me, but I hate that it happens. Subjects such as how he lives his life and the wiki being "nothing" are inappropriate and I fully understand the reason for my ban. It was for Intimidating/ Unacceptable behavior, just for the record. I should have respected his point of view and his authority as a administrator. Again I sincerely apologize, Jim Logan) I know how being dismissed in the fashion that I did can feel. 

      This is an apology from a recent inFAMOUS Wiki Forum that I typed to someone. I guess it applies here too.

        Loading editor
    • Bradbruh679 wrote:
      Sorry if I come off as aggressive. I completely respect and reasonably perceive your observations. I just didn't know the evidence you had just put forth. By "reasonably perceive" I mean that I try to perceive things from the theorist's point of view, and if I had noticed a piece of evidence that could support the theory that I had worked hard to think of. If someone bashed my idea, aggressive or not, I wouldn't upset. I just could understand why someone would be. It has been proven time and time again that even the most calm and collected of people can become miffed if they had thought up something that someone completely bashes and uses a soft-core piece of evidence to support. (If the opposing theory can even be called "supported") You brought forth a solid piece of evidence to support something you had said and I just brought up the fact that it COULD just be simplification. This was inconsiderate on my part, of not only your feelings (potentially. I just picked up a hint of offense on "Fair enough") but extensive research or thought. Again I am sincerely sorry and apologetic if I had come off as aggressive or somehow offended you in some way. I had no intentions of causing you any negative feelings and since my reputation here is already inFAMOUS, I am not only apologising profusely out of sincerity, but redemption. (Recent drama with Jim Logan has blemished my record. This particular incident with him, I take full responsibility for because I had brought up topics that didn't matter or make sense to the topic at hand, Delsin and Abigail's relationship. I was very crude and even used profanity which isn't very abnormal for me, but I hate that it happens. Subjects such as how he lives his life and the wiki being "nothing" are inappropriate and I fully understand the reason for my ban. It was for Intimidating/ Unacceptable behavior, just for the record. I should have respected his point of view and his authority as a administrator. Again I sincerely apologize, Jim Logan) I know how being dismissed in the fashion that I did can feel. 

      This is an apology from a recent inFAMOUS Wiki Forum that I typed to someone. I guess it applies here too.

      ​Mate I'm not offendend and I don't find you aggresive, you've givin me some good arguments and counter arguments ,which I enjoy, and some new outlooks on the inFAMOUS world with your theorems. Not offended!


        Loading editor
    • Great! Your arguments were really well thought out and eloquently written. Mine contained profanity, weak points and little to no real evidence. I even had the nerve to create whole new laws of the inFAMOUS universe with this evidence and you put forth the best arguments and proof I have ever seen on this wiki. (I really hope I don't type a paragraph or two this time. I have this habit sometimes and I don't want to take up heavy amounts of your time. I can't just be considerate of my time and space for internet exploring.) (Note: I'm glad that you don't find me aggressive because I sincerely don't mean to be. My tone on the internet and grammar errors and modifications can make it sound very mean or rude.) You spent a lot of time writing these and I can tell it distressed you (consciously or subconsciously, if you were knowingly or unknowingly affected by losing all of your words on a former forum post of yours) so it was inconsiderate of me to just come in and use, for the lack of a profound but better word, awful evidence. I'm just glad you liked my points though and saw them as "good". (I have an insecurity problem so they might have actually been good) 

      I don't know if you would consider this a "paragraph or two" but it took me 5 minutes and I subconsciously brought up points from my initial apology. (This apology was written for this forum this time.)

      For how long I make somethings, you have to wonder... Can I copyright these posts? 

      It is unknown to me if any content taken from others except my own words and previous points made by the consenting "The Black Raven yes the name is from the legend" and the consent given by myself. Any content that wasn't mine or the aforementioned member of the inFAMOUS Wiki and Community goes to the respective owner and I will happily remove any points, words, phrases or arguments that don't belong to me. This was a non-profit post and any owners of used content may contact me to claim profits. However if this uncommon privilege is abused by false owners that try claiming profits from any of my or other's content, they will be severely punished in The Court of Law. Not only will they be forced to find the actual owners of the false claimed content, but they will be slapped with heavy Copyright Law violations and False-Claiming offenses.

        Loading editor
    • Also, I have made a thread on the Fun and Games Board. It was created to spark creativity but it hasn't been getting activity lately. Maybe you could check it out and tell me what you think of this game, or maybe even participate. Thank you!

      Edit: I did not leave a link for this thread. I apologize for this. Here is the link: http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:45796

        Loading editor
    • I know that Cole had the Conduit gene and that Conduits can't be made and the gene can't be "caught". But I like to think deeply into things and I came up with a way to make artificial conduits. Specifically electrokinesis conduits. (This explanation could have some faults. In advance, I'm asking you to point them out to me.)

      This is how my fan made inFAMOUS character got his powers: Jason McDonald was standing by a huge lightning rod. He knew he was fucking up but still wanted to do it. He was doing an experiment for his friend that involved absorbing all of the electricity in the city and concentrating it on a certain piece of technology to create a new form of electricity. Jason didn't know or care what this new "super electricity" could be, he just wanted to watch over the experiment. While waiting for the rod to be activated he noticed a bottle of a strange purple liquid next to the rod. A note was beside it and it read "Drink this to break the barriers of human nature and all laws of physics". Jason was getting irritated and he just wanted it to be over already when it happened... all of the electricity was absorbed into the rod. The rod couldn't hold the electricity though and released it. It created a field of white light and Jason was in the middle. He was hit first, and it was agonizing. He was being hit with over 3.5 billion bolts before the bottle of purple liquid busted and it splashed all over him. The field of white light killed everyone in the city but Jason was still alive... just different.

      You may not understand so I'll explain. This purple liquid was a, should I say, cell builder. It created plenty of neuro electric pathways around the body. These pathways were connected to most of his vital organs and his hands and feet. These pathways absorb and discharge electricity. They also give the "artificial makeshift conduit" the ability to manipulate the lightning in the atmosphere through a neuro electrical connection.

      Unlike conduits (or most conduits) a artificial makeshift conduit practices the use of his powers and must learn new abilities.

      These artificial makeshift conduits also have weaknesses: It requires a HUGE amount of electricity for these neuro electric pathways to start functioning. The artificial makeshift conduit must absorb electricity and can't even control the absorption. 

      They depend on electricity to survive. This electricity keeps their organs working and even heals them. If they absorb electricity they heal faster but if they are running low on electricity, they will heal much slower. They also prefer to stay in areas with great energy usage. This might be instinct because being around electricity can make the artificial makeshift conduit heal moderately fast. If Jason goes without electricity for a month or two he will die. (They can store and discharge electricity. If they go too long without being around electricity they will die it just takes longer if they have full energy tanks.)

        Loading editor
    • Actually, Conduits can be "made" in a sense, the government made their own Conduits in the comics.

        Loading editor
    • Oh. Did they give them the Conduit Gene? Or are they just a different version of the artificial makeshift conduits? Are you sure that they're conduits in the first place?

        Loading editor
    • I'd have to read the comic, but I'm fairly certain they're refered to as Conduits.

        Loading editor
    • Huh. Also I looked into kinetic energy, and it turns out that using it for powers makes a lot of sense. I originally though that kinetic energy was a pure form of energy that gets stronger the more it moves but it turns out, it's not. It's the energy given off of something when it moves or allows it to move in the first place. Using it to control matter makes sense and the "extra curricular" conduit powers (flight, telekinesis, teleportation, etm.) is definitely using kinetic energy. These three powers are an advanced form of movement which is powered by kinetic energy. Therefore kinetic energy is a big part of the inFAMOUS universe.

      Teleportation: By using kinetic energy to disassemble the body's molecular structure into nothingness, the user will travel as a mass of light and there movement will appear to be instant. (Basically separating the atoms that make up the body. Which means that Teleporters ((as I like to call them)) ((Kessler, Reaper Conduits, etm)) can break down particles in objects and living beings, or at least to a certain degree.) The Ray Sphere could have been doing this too. It released a field of kinetic energy that ripped apart molecules of the people to gain neurological electricity.

      Flight: Simply by pulling themselves through the air using the energy of movement. 

      Telekinesis: Concentrating kinetic energy into an object and being able to manipulate the field of energy. 

      Notice: There could be flaws in this theory or it could be perfectly plausible. It is all a theory and not meant to be taken too seriously. It could be used in an argument or debate of some sort but if there are flaws, I wouldn't recommend using it. Any flaws there are I want to be pointed out to me and I will work to rectify them. I used little to no real evidence to back this theory up but you gotta understsnd, Sucker Punch Productions didn't give much insight on the subject of kinetic energy and no explanation (That I've heard) for the extra curricular conduit powers. Please don't become angry or aggravated and make a on the thread over this theory!

        Loading editor
    • Bradbruh679 wrote:
      Huh. Also I looked into kinetic energy, and it turns out that using it for powers makes a lot of sense. I originally though that kinetic energy was a pure form of energy that gets stronger the more it moves but it turns out, it's not. It's the energy given off of something when it moves or allows it to move in the first place. Using it to control matter makes sense and the "extra curricular" conduit powers (flight, telekinesis, teleportation, etm.) is definitely using kinetic energy. These three powers are an advanced form of movement which is powered by kinetic energy. Therefore kinetic energy is a big part of the inFAMOUS universe.

      Teleportation: By using kinetic energy to disassemble the body's molecular structure into nothingness, the user will travel as a mass of light and there movement will appear to be instant. (Basically separating the atoms that make up the body. Which means that Teleporters ((as I like to call them)) ((Kessler, Reaper Conduits, etm)) can break down particles in objects and living beings, or at least to a certain degree.) The Ray Sphere could have been doing this too. It released a field of kinetic energy that ripped apart molecules of the people to gain neurological electricity.

      Flight: Simply by pulling themselves through the air using the energy of movement. 

      Telekinesis: Concentrating kinetic energy into an object and being able to manipulate the field of energy. 

      Notice: There could be flaws in this theory or it could be perfectly plausible. It is all a theory and not meant to be taken too seriously. It could be used in an argument or debate of some sort but if there are flaws, I wouldn't recommend using it. Any flaws there are I want to be pointed out to me and I will work to rectify them. I used little to no real evidence to back this theory up but you gotta understsnd, Sucker Punch Productions didn't give much insight on the subject of kinetic energy and no explanation (That I've heard) for the extra curricular conduit powers. Please don't become angry or aggravated and make a on the thread over this theory!

      I have got a counter argument for this but I'm going to write it later because I'm doing other stuff on the wiki. However, I will say how kinetic energy powers can go much further than what you've said.

      There are 2 major types of energy, kinetic and potential ( but I won't bother talking about potential energy). Most energy types are types of kinetic energy, such as sound, light, radioactive, motion and electrical (to name just a few). Now think, a conduit who's power is to manipulate any form of kinetic energy like Cole does with electricity. That, is a powerful conduit (who may or may not come up when I start my ideal next inFAMOUS discussion).


        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.