FANDOM


  • Jim Logan
    Jim Logan closed this thread because:
    Old thread.
    14:04, June 16, 2017

    I have always considered inFamous a slight analog to the X-Men. I would actually like if I:SS slighty followed in the footsteps of the X-Men, With Delsin fighting for Conduit freedom. I2 actually had a sort of Conduit Team with Cole, Kuo, and Nix, all fighting to stop the Militia, the analog to the Sentinels/Friends of Humanity. When Cole used the RFI, it created an effect similar to The Decimation storyline. I:SS seems to be a slight nod towards the current Mutant Revolution storyline. Now I would like to see if Delsin will do a sort of X-Men: First Class sort of thing, where he brings various Conduits together to fight against the DUP. It would be cool if they got a sort of base of operations, somewhere where they could  be safe from the DUP, learn how to use their powers, and plan how to defeat the DUP, like the place from Towa no Quon. I've always seen Delsin as a sort of Freedom Fighter, based upon his actions in his human life. Sucker Punch has stated that he has always felt Destined for Greatness, this greatness could be leading the Conduit race to a glorious future.                                                                                                                                                                                   Please feel free to post your opinions

      Loading editor
    • Yea thats cool Infamous and X-men share similarities, but one thing conduits trying rebel against the dup isnt good and dup trying to wrangle them up isnt good either look at X-men at how that worked out for them. In the end nobody is going to work together if they keep killing each other. That glorious future you're talking about can only happen if Delsin kills all humans or makes them his slaves. When a conduit gets to strong that conduit is always at a disadvantage as far as who should live and who should die because humans out number them so just like cole you have two choices become the beast or die who do you help the majority or the minority. I think the real future of conduits will be a long history of people like Cole and Delsin vs The world and they will decide in which direction to drive it in until One hero would see all the past mistakes and just take over both conduits and humans forcing them to live together whether they like it or not. Infamous will never end peacfully darkness and fear is the only thing that will keep us together.

        Loading editor
    • I actually like the similarities drawn from X-Men, but the one thing that people haven't tried is reasoning. Professor X, beforehand, tried to convince the people that mutants were trying to be peaceful, but Magneto did the opposite. All that Cole's done is fight the Militia and First Sons, never negotiating with the people

        Loading editor
    • am guessing that Good Karma wil have Delsin side with the DUP (not ally, just help: do missions etc.) while the Evil Karma will have Delsin interact (I think I butchered that one) with Conduits to a greater extent. For example, if evil Delsin may help a conduit extract revenge on the DUP (from what we know they aare killing Conduitis en masse) whereas a good Delsin will try to prevent that. In fact, I am thinking that the whole point of the game will be either trying to create a world/society where Conduits and humans live in peace (good) or waging a human vs superhuman war (evil).

      I also had a flash while playing DnD a few days back. In the original game, you were on the 'Chaotic Evil' side of the alligment chart while on the second game you were more on the 'Neutral Evil' side. What remains is the 'Lawful Evil' side. If so, that means that if Delsin is evil, then he will be searching for powers while protecting/helping his own kind in the process.

      P.S. Forgive me for any mistakes or anything but I was really sleepy when I wrote this.

        Loading editor
    • BeastPlagueEver wrote:
      Yea thats cool Infamous and X-men share similarities, but one thing conduits trying rebel against the dup isnt good and dup trying to wrangle them up isnt good either look at X-men at how that worked out for them. In the end nobody is going to work together if they keep killing each other. That glorious future you're talking about can only happen if Delsin kills all humans or makes them his slaves. When a conduit gets to strong that conduit is always at a disadvantage as far as who should live and who should die because humans out number them so just like cole you have two choices become the beast or die who do you help the majority or the minority. I think the real future of conduits will be a long history of people like Cole and Delsin vs The world and they will decide in which direction to drive it in until One hero would see all the past mistakes and just take over both conduits and humans forcing them to live together whether they like it or not. Infamous will never end peacfully darkness and fear is the only thing that will keep us together.

      I see many good points here, although I think you are using a Magneto-ist philosophy. 

        Loading editor
    • Grimm King
      Grimm King removed this reply because:
      GG
      22:47, August 22, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Ccnitro wrote:
      I actually like the similarities drawn from X-Men, but the one thing that people haven't tried is reasoning. Professor X, beforehand, tried to convince the people that mutants were trying to be peaceful, but Magneto did the opposite. All that Cole's done is fight the Militia and First Sons, never negotiating with the people

      I see what you mean, and I hope that Delsin will at least attempt at negotiations with the DUP. I think Delsin can actually be the savior of Conduit-Kind. 

        Loading editor
    • I personally think Delsin has the potential to be the Conduit Messiah. His power is perfect for the job. Who is a better candidate to lead the species than someone who can use any power from it?

        Loading editor
    • I think that, since second son has already chosen the hero and whatnot, there should be a noncannon multiplayer where you can be a  conduit and choose your powers and customize your charector, or something. that would be epic.

        Loading editor
    • 24.19.170.213 wrote:
      I think that, since second son has already chosen the hero and whatnot, there should be a noncannon multiplayer where you can be a  conduit and choose your powers and customize your charector, or something. that would be epic.

      I agree. 

        Loading editor
    • What I think would happen or would like to see in the Bad karma side is that delsin joins the dup and works on capturing conduits and ripping the powers from them in the process and eventually becoming powerful enough to take over the dup and mold it into an orginisation that he wants or take down the dup himself. For the good karma I would like to see a conduit team fighting together against the dup. Since it is unknown if delsin takes powers away from someone and keeps him for himself or simply copies them im not sure if the freedom fighter good side will actually work also the freedom fighters could do a complete 180 and become their own opressive force. With that in mind I also wouldn't go as far as far as to say there could be the two seperate story lines each with their own good or evil endings for example for the freedom fighters it could end with them taking over the dup and helping conduits blend with society peacefully or instead opressing the rest of human kind and for the goining the dup side of the predicted storyline he could break the conduits out after gathering a large number in dup holding facillities or taking all of their powers and taking over the dup himself.

        Loading editor
    • Pointing out the similarities to X-Men is interesting. But you forgot to point out with inFamous 1 you are pretty much fighting or aiding the BRotherhood (analogy being the Brotherhood is formed from Reapers, Trashmen and First Sons)

      But as to speculation what Delsin will do in Second son, I don't think he'll aid the The DUP. He is to much of an anarchist to be willing to side with an oppresive organization that is hunting Bioterrist/Conduits (no matter if they just want to live peacefully or not) and seemingly willing to go after innocent humans just because there is a whisper they might be a conduit. THe karma choices will more than likely be how you handle it fighting The DUP, if you use excessive force and willing to sacrifice innocents and so forth.

      (Yes I used so forth to end it)

        Loading editor
    • Clee1989 wrote:
      Pointing out the similarities to X-Men is interesting. But you forgot to point out with inFamous 1 you are pretty much fighting or aiding the BRotherhood (analogy being the Brotherhood is formed from Reapers, Trashmen and First Sons)

      But as to speculation what Delsin will do in Second son, I don't think he'll aid the The DUP. He is to much of an anarchist to be willing to side with an oppresive organization that is hunting Bioterrist/Conduits (no matter if they just want to live peacefully or not) and seemingly willing to go after innocent humans just because there is a whisper they might be a conduit. THe karma choices will more than likely be how you handle it fighting The DUP, if you use excessive force and willing to sacrifice innocents and so forth.

      (Yes I used so forth to end it)

      I think you have the same idea as I do. Also, I think there may be another Brotherhood-esque society of Conduits, trying to escape and/or fight against the opression of the DUP

        Loading editor
    • I think it could be kinda like Assassins Creed III; recruiting Conduits, training them, and taking territory. It would be cool if there was more branching choices, like Mass Effect. A major choice you make, combined with a bunch of small choices, create about 5 or 6 outcomes rather than just 2 (Good/Evil). I don't see Delsin being very diplomatic or peaceful, you can just tell he has a chaotic personality. I highly doubt he'd aid the DUP, considering they're the antagonist faction. That doesn't seem like a very "Good" option. They are the oppressors and Delsin is the freedom fighter/revolutionist/rebel. I doubt in the little amount of time the world Conduits have been around, they would be able to organize themselves into a "Brotherhood of Conduits" per se. Maybe Delsin will form one as stated earlier in the message.

        Loading editor
    • ConduitAssassinSentinel wrote:
      I think it could be kinda like Assassins Creed III; recruiting Conduits, training them, and taking territory. It would be cool if there was more branching choices, like Mass Effect. A major choice you make, combined with a bunch of small choices, create about 5 or 6 outcomes rather than just 2 (Good/Evil). I don't see Delsin being very diplomatic or peaceful, you can just tell he has a chaotic personality. I highly doubt he'd aid the DUP, considering they're the antagonist faction. That doesn't seem like a very "Good" option. They are the oppressors and Delsin is the freedom fighter/revolutionist/rebel. I doubt in the little amount of time the world Conduits have been around, they would be able to organize themselves into a "Brotherhood of Conduits" per se. Maybe Delsin will form one as stated earlier in the message.

      The ACIII aproach mixed with branching choices could actually work really well if done properly. All SP needs to do there is give us dialogue choices like ME and it would be great. The recruitment missions could be save a Conduit from a transport bus, rescue a Conduit's family etc.

        Loading editor
    • I think that could work really well, but I don't see SP doing it. :/

        Loading editor
    • If there is recruitments and such it shouldn't follow the AC game style where there is no big moral choices like in inFamous. What should be done is more in line with the karma you got, and be more organic than just walking up and picking them up, like start with Delsin and the other Conduit being leery of each other because it might be a trap and then working up from there.

        Loading editor
    • I'm saying combine the recruiting aspect of ACIII, and the branching choices of ME3. I'm not saying make it exactly like it, just similar.

        Loading editor
    • The only thing that I don't like about that is that it's from ME and AC3. Not that that's bad, but it makes it seem like they're drawing ideas from other games, which they're not. They're starting from scratch, and amazing as that would be, it would look too much like the other games for SS to stand out

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I know what you mean. I think IF: SS will be great regardless though.

        Loading editor
    • I'd imagine that if this story of gathering Conduits actually happens, the evil path will be a lot like Sylar from Heroes, taking powers from Conduits and killing them.

        Loading editor
    • There should be four endings

      Good Ending: You defeat the DUP and the organization is no more.

      Better Ending: You defeat the DUP and create harmony between conduits and humans.

      Bad Ending 1: You betray the Conduit species and take their powers.

      Bad Ending 2: You defeat the DUP and create your own organization who oppresses humans.

        Loading editor
    • Conduits are not a species. There has never been any mention of them not being able to reproduce with humans, which is the basis of a species. 

        Loading editor
    • I feel as though it is more for simplicity than anything. It was shown that Kessler had two kids with Trish, so it is possible. What would be the actual term for them? Mutants has been used way too much in games and comics. I also think it's fitting for the DUP to try to seperate the Conduits from the "human" category.

        Loading editor
    • 204.144.12.11 wrote:
      Conduits are not a species. There has never been any mention of them not being able to reproduce with humans, which is the basis of a species. 


      Basis of a species is being different than an other on a significant genetic level, reproduction has nothing to do with it. Conduits however can be considered as such as must superhuman in other games, movies, comics, etc etc normally are seen as a different species. I would however think of them more as an evolutionary advancement of humans or as an other subspecies of human like how the Neanderthals and Cro-Magnon were both 'human' but different subspecies that lived at the same time.

        Loading editor
    • Actually, they are right. Being a species requires two organisms to reproduce and start the life of another fertile offspring capable of doing the same as its parents. The significant genetic difference which you speak about applies, however. An two orgaisms who are vastly different on a genetic level would be incapable of reproducing. It would be like reproducing a dog and a cow. Won't happen. But Conduits can reproduce with humans, or so it appears. It's more likely a combination of genes with multiple functions that when combined correctly, POOF awesome powers when sparked. Conduits I would consider something similar to a race, a title derived from humanity identifying differences within itself as a whole. They aren't necessarily related (though that would make a huge backstory twist if developers wanted to do an "alternate race" type of thing), but they still human.

        Loading editor
    • Actually conduit's CAN reproduce with human, remember that when Kessler shows Cole his future it is shown that he has two kids with Trish, who is a human, and Cole is a Conduit of course.

        Loading editor
    • I don't like X-men really, but I do think Conduit's should be given another chance, you know.

        Loading editor
    • Ya know everyone... Conduits aren't really a race. Its a gene transmitted through reproduction... Like red hair or heterochromia. And Conduits are the same as regular people without their powers being awakenened.

        Loading editor
    • I'd like to see add-ons and sequels featuring Delsin, he could become just as good as Cole. He has lost close one's to him, Reggie, allowing SP to venture onwards with him dealing with the loss. With the destruction of the DUP more and more Conduits can start to reveal themselves, but a new faction could come out, an all Conduit group that could seem as good, but are actually bad. Delsin could gain more powers, maybe even electrical powers, eventually becoming one of the strongest Conduits of all time.

        Loading editor
    • Ccnitro wrote: I actually like the similarities drawn from X-Men, but the one thing that people haven't tried is reasoning. Professor X, beforehand, tried to convince the people that mutants were trying to be peaceful, but Magneto did the opposite. All that Cole's done is fight the Militia and First Sons, never negotiating with the people

      Yeah well, to be fair Empire City was a hellhole and at New Marais he had to prepare to fight a god-like entity. So I don't think Cole would really have the time.

        Loading editor
    • 129.63.253.102 wrote: Actually, they are right. Being a species requires two organisms to reproduce and start the life of another fertile offspring capable of doing the same as its parents. The significant genetic difference which you speak about applies, however. An two orgaisms who are vastly different on a genetic level would be incapable of reproducing. It would be like reproducing a dog and a cow. Won't happen. But Conduits can reproduce with humans, or so it appears. It's more likely a combination of genes with multiple functions that when combined correctly, POOF awesome powers when sparked. Conduits I would consider something similar to a race, a title derived from humanity identifying differences within itself as a whole. They aren't necessarily related (though that would make a huge backstory twist if developers wanted to do an "alternate race" type of thing), but they still human.

      Polar bears and grizzly bears are separate species. Yet we have the Grolar bear.

        Loading editor
    • Species can have offspring if fertilization does occur, but the offspring has to fertile. Because Conduits have been able to be seen in the human population for this long, it's safe to assume that Conduit offspring is fertile, and therefore the same species.

        Loading editor
    • Can Conduits be considered their own distinct type of species or just a variation on primates, like humans? This has always interested me because Conduits are different in every way except for appearance. So basically what I'm asking is: are Conduits like cats to monkeys or humans to monkeys? Sorry if this is confusing anyone. I can elaborate if anyone needs me to.

        Loading editor
    • I'm going to go with Humans. Conduits are more advanced.

      But once again, members of the same species have to produce fertile offspring to be considered the same. Seeing as Conduits can do that, it's more of a mutation, like blue eyes, just on a larger scale.

        Loading editor
    • So Conduits can be considered more like mutants than evolved humans?

        Loading editor
    • Well yes. But I suppose the mutation is evolution just not enough to cause a huge gap between Conuits and Humans

        Loading editor
    • I would say that there is a bigger gap between a conduit & a human than say a monkey & a human, don't you think? Bertrand could turn into a huge monster - now that's a huge difference. The fact that they look similar to humans doesn't really mean anything when you take that into account.

      Oh yeah, why do we keep capitalizing "C" in conduit? Species don't require capitals.

        Loading editor
      • shrugs shoulders* Conduit is capitalized in-game.
        Loading editor
    • Don't let Jim hear you say that. He doesn't like it when proper capitalization and grammar go out the window.

      I'd consider Bertrand an exception to the rule. Essentially, humans and Conduits are genentically identical (based on their phenotype, or their look, not how their actual genes are arranged). 

        Loading editor
    • WHAT?!

        Loading editor
    • Ooooooh Jiiiiiiimmm....!

      Guess what?



      conduit!!!
      conduit conduit
      conduit conduit conduit conduit conduit
      conduit!
        Loading editor
    • Electric Tuna
      Electric Tuna removed this reply because:
      Because some idiot forgot to log in. Me. I'm the idiot.
      06:04, April 18, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Just walk it off, Jim... Just walk it off..




      conduit

      rofl

        Loading editor
    • I really want to know what the deleted reply was. I can live without knowing, but I wouldn't like to.

      Seeing as someone used the Mutant comparison, I'm going to offer this; are Colossus, Beast and Mystique shown as genetically different from other Mutants/Humans? 

        Loading editor
    • They're Mutants, nothing else is really said.

        Loading editor
    • I was trying to string the discussion along, but yeah that sums it up pretty nicely.

        Loading editor
    • I'm finding more and more similarlties between storylines in X-Men comics and InFamous.

      • Conduits/Bioterrorists are hated just like the Mutants despite hardly any of them doing anything.
      • An antagonist planned a huge conspiracy so the Mutants would be forced to war with humans.
      • Another antagonist planned to spread the powers of one or two mutants across thousands if not millions of soldiers.
        Loading editor
    • There is also the fact that there are some Conduits who decide to fight back against the humans.

        Loading editor
    • Season 3 of Heroes is similar in those exact ways.

        Loading editor
    • Jim Logan wrote:
      I'm finding more and more similarlties between storylines in X-Men comics and InFamous.
      • Conduits/Bioterrorists are hated just like the Mutants despite hardly any of them doing anything.
      • An antagonist planned a huge conspiracy so the Mutants would be forced to war with humans.
      • Another antagonist planned to spread the powers of one or two mutants across thousands if not millions of soldiers.

      When there have been so many super-hero comics/movies/games there's going to be a point where the worlds of each bleed into another.  That's a sad fact, it's hard to be original when there's so much other media in the world already doing it. 

        Loading editor
    • Electric Tuna wrote:
      Jim Logan wrote:
      I'm finding more and more similarlties between storylines in X-Men comics and InFamous.
      • Conduits/Bioterrorists are hated just like the Mutants despite hardly any of them doing anything.
      • An antagonist planned a huge conspiracy so the Mutants would be forced to war with humans.
      • Another antagonist planned to spread the powers of one or two mutants across thousands if not millions of soldiers.
      When there have been so many super-hero comics/movies/games there's going to be a point where the worlds of each bleed into another.  That's a sad fact, it's hard to be original when there's so much other media in the world already doing it. 

      I would say Infamous is pretty original. They've managed to create a new idea for where powers come from (being absorbed from naturally occurring elements), & that is hard to do nowadays. They also don't wear outfits, which most media that use superpowers generally do for their characters.

        Loading editor
    • The.Outsider wrote:

      I would say Infamous is pretty original. They've managed to create a new idea for where powers come from (being absorbed from naturally occurring elements), & that is hard to do nowadays. They also don't wear outfits, which most media that use superpowers generally do for their characters.

      Another thing that they managed to have kept original is the story in certain areas.  Despite "similarities" to X-Men, you can't deny the original InFamous had a unique story (Meaning the city lockdown, the heavy military activity ect, ect.). 

        Loading editor
    • While InFamous does... borrow plotpoints from X-Men, it does do them in a more interesting manner, and they do have some more original ideas. But people tend to forget that critics only see the similarities or as they call it ripoffs

        Loading editor
    • I wish people weren't so dumb. Critics need to actually learn about things before forming an opinion. Just looking for similarities isn't exactly fair.

        Loading editor
    • I don't understand why critics do that. You'd think that they know that almost all story plots are some how based off of the plot of a Shakespeare play. So, if a playwright from the 15th century is used for almost all plots, it's nearly impossible to not see similarities to something from 10-20 years ago.

        Loading editor
    • 204.144.12.11 wrote:
      Conduits are not a species. There has never been any mention of them not being able to reproduce with humans, which is the basis of a species. 

      If someone actually listened to dialogue in infamous they will hear "conduit gene" meaning that conduits are technically a medical phenomena, not another species as Delsins parents were killed by conduits, if conduits were a species, wouldnt their parents have SOME supernatural means of defense.

        Loading editor
    • Conduits technically are another species. And Kessler/Cole did reproduce with Trish in the alternate timeline.

      Also, we don't know if Delsin's parents were killed by Conduits, that's just speculation.

        Loading editor
    • I'd actually like to see a subseries of games that expand on the evil timeline. I think that would be interesting.

        Loading editor
    • Harbinger9878 wrote:
      I'd actually like to see a subseries of games that expand on the evil timeline. I think that would be interesting.

      -Gives Mr.Harbinger9878 a round of applause for that wonderful idea.-

        Loading editor
    • It's doubtful they would expand on the non-canonical timeline. There'd be no reason to.

        Loading editor
    • Jim Logan wrote:
      It's doubtful they would expand on the non-canonical timeline. There'd be no reason to.

      What about this idea: dlc campains that serve as epilouges to some of the evil endings, and mostly involve playing as other Conduits fighting Evil Karma Cole/Delsin. (Note: these could be the first time in a Infamous campaign where the player has to be good karma.)

        Loading editor
    • 174.3.181.87 wrote:
      Harbinger9878 wrote:
      I'd actually like to see a subseries of games that expand on the evil timeline. I think that would be interesting.
      -Gives Mr.Harbinger9878 a round of applause for that wonderful idea.-

      Why thank you, thank you, you're too kind!

        Loading editor
    • The.Outsider wrote:
      Electric Tuna wrote:
      Jim Logan wrote:
      I'm finding more and more similarlties between storylines in X-Men comics and InFamous.
      • Conduits/Bioterrorists are hated just like the Mutants despite hardly any of them doing anything.
      • An antagonist planned a huge conspiracy so the Mutants would be forced to war with humans.
      • Another antagonist planned to spread the powers of one or two mutants across thousands if not millions of soldiers.
      When there have been so many super-hero comics/movies/games there's going to be a point where the worlds of each bleed into another.  That's a sad fact, it's hard to be original when there's so much other media in the world already doing it. 
      I would say Infamous is pretty original. They've managed to create a new idea for where powers come from (being absorbed from naturally occurring elements), & that is hard to do nowadays. They also don't wear outfits, which most media that use superpowers generally do for their characters.

      But ever notice that Kessler's First Son outfit, Augustine's DUP outfit, and Celia's paper mask and schoolgirl outfit are the closest we ever got to "super costumes"?

        Loading editor
    • I don't know, I don't think I'd want to play a video game where the "hero" wears a costume. What makes InFamous so popular is the heroes could be just normal everday people, and their wardobe reflects that. Cole wore a normal jacket in the first game, the second he just wore a t-shirt(or the jacket VIA DLC). Delsin wore just normal everday clothing.

      Can you imagine if in the next game, Delsin just breaks out a black jumpsuit as goes "IMMA HERO!"

        Loading editor
    • If that happened, I would probably stop taking infamous seriously and chuck my controller out the window in frustration.  

        Loading editor
    • Jim Logan wrote:
      I don't know, I don't think I'd want to play a video game where the "hero" wears a costume. What makes InFamous so popular is the heroes could be just normal everday people, and their wardobe reflects that. Cole wore a normal jacket in the first game, the second he just wore a t-shirt(or the jacket VIA DLC). Delsin wore just normal everday clothing.

      Can you imagine if in the next game, Delsin just breaks out a black jumpsuit as goes "IMMA HERO!"




      LOL If that happened, Fetch would be laughing hysterically, Zeke would state: "What is everybody in Seattle laughing about today", Eugene would say "And people call me a fanboy", Betty would comment: "Oh, Delsin, are you up to mischief again.", and back in the Spirit World, Reggie would be facepalming hard. (Not to mention the remnants of the DUP and the Gangs would say to each other: "Really, this is the freak that we were afraid of the whole time? >:( And then Delsin would act like the most over the top hero ever, leaving his enemies completely confused after he defeats them.)

        Loading editor
    • jw does it ever actually STATE that Trish isn't a conduit? Just because she didn't have powers doesn't mean she couldn't have the gene, maybe she just wasn't caught in the blast. There's as much proof that she is a conduit as there is that she isn't.

        Loading editor
    • Actually, I'd say her dying nearly instantly on impact after SPOILER (Really guys it's been five years) falling from that building is decent evidence that she's not.

        Loading editor
    • Jim Logan wrote:
      I don't know, I don't think I'd want to play a video game where the "hero" wears a costume. What makes InFamous so popular is the heroes could be just normal everday people, and their wardobe reflects that. Cole wore a normal jacket in the first game, the second he just wore a t-shirt(or the jacket VIA DLC). Delsin wore just normal everday clothing.

      Can you imagine if in the next game, Delsin just breaks out a black jumpsuit as goes "IMMA HERO!"

      In heaven, Cole would be like, "God, can I please go down there and beat him to a pulp? Just this once."

        Loading editor
    • Harbinger9878 wrote:
      Jim Logan wrote:
      I don't know, I don't think I'd want to play a video game where the "hero" wears a costume. What makes InFamous so popular is the heroes could be just normal everday people, and their wardobe reflects that. Cole wore a normal jacket in the first game, the second he just wore a t-shirt(or the jacket VIA DLC). Delsin wore just normal everday clothing.

      Can you imagine if in the next game, Delsin just breaks out a black jumpsuit as goes "IMMA HERO!"

      In heaven, Cole would be like, "God, can I please go down there and beat him to a pulp? Just this once."



      And then Delsin proceeds to patrol the city and search for crimes to fight. After finding some goons in a mall who are beating up suspected Conduits and use them as hostages, Delsin proceeds to lay a smokey smackdown on the gang members while he is wearing a black jumpsuit. Not only is he wearing the jumpsuit, but he is also wearing a red long sleeve t-shirt on top of said jumpsuit, red winter gloves, black rainboots covering his feet, and a purple poncho. His face is now covered in Akomish tattoos.

      While Delsin is fighting the thugs using his smoke powers (claiming that he's saving his other offensive powers for later) he is also yelling quotes from various in-universe superhero comics, even going as far as quoting Cole. (Similar to what his brother did to fool Eugene's constructs.) At one point during this battle Delsin that he will give a few the goons "special punishments", proceeds to disarm the goons by heating the handles of their weapons with his smoke powers; and afterwards gives the first thug a brief wedgie, then gives the second goon a wet willy, noogies the third thug, demonstrates to the fourth goon what an Indian Burn is, dunks the fifth thug's head in the toilet, performs the circle game with the sixth goon, sneaks up on the seventh thug, attaches a taped note reading "kick me" on his back, and then Delsin personally kicks the last goons butt, both figuratively and literally.

      Once all that is over Delsin restrains the goons using a method of scaring and moving around the thugs with smoke dashes and subduing the goons with a combo of sulfur headshots and punches and kicks and knock out headshots while doing his best Bat-Glare possible and singing Hero by Skillet in a stereotypical hero voice, ties the goons up together with his chain and leftover rope from an unfinished part of the mall, frees and heals the hostages, and vandalises the thug's getaway car with his usual habit of grafitti.

      Once the goons wake up, still tied up together with the chain and rope, they all start crying about their humiliation and they tearfully beg Delsin to take them to the police.

      Thug#1: Please, just haul us to the station already!

      Delsin: ("Bat-Glares" at the goons, and continues to talk in his hilariously over the top hero voice) What's the matter, you cowardly fiends? Afraid of another beatdown?

      Thug#2: No, it's because you've humiliated us enough, freak! I'm gonna bet that you're also embarrasing the other Bioterrorists, and they're all physically and psychically laughing at you as we speak!

        Loading editor
      • Conduits of the world unite to kill Delsin, with resurrected Cole as their leader.*
        Loading editor
    • 24.244.32.194 wrote:
      Harbinger9878 wrote:
      Jim Logan wrote:
      I don't know, I don't think I'd want to play a video game where the "hero" wears a costume. What makes InFamous so popular is the heroes could be just normal everday people, and their wardobe reflects that. Cole wore a normal jacket in the first game, the second he just wore a t-shirt(or the jacket VIA DLC). Delsin wore just normal everday clothing.

      Can you imagine if in the next game, Delsin just breaks out a black jumpsuit as goes "IMMA HERO!"

      In heaven, Cole would be like, "God, can I please go down there and beat him to a pulp? Just this once."


      And then Delsin proceeds to patrol the city and search for crimes to fight. After finding some goons in a mall who are beating up suspected Conduits and use them as hostages, Delsin proceeds to lay a smokey smackdown on the gang members while he is wearing a black jumpsuit. Not only is he wearing the jumpsuit, but he is also wearing a red long sleeve t-shirt on top of said jumpsuit, red winter gloves, black rainboots covering his feet, and a purple poncho. His face is now covered in Akomish tattoos.

      While Delsin is fighting the thugs using his smoke powers (claiming that he's saving his other offensive powers for later) he is also yelling quotes from various in-universe superhero comics, even going as far as quoting Cole. (Similar to what his brother did to fool Eugene's constructs.) At one point during this battle Delsin that he will give a few the goons "special punishments", proceeds to disarm the goons by heating the handles of their weapons with his smoke powers; and afterwards gives the first thug a brief wedgie, then gives the second goon a wet willy, noogies the third thug, demonstrates to the fourth goon what an Indian Burn is, dunks the fifth thug's head in the toilet, performs the circle game with the sixth goon, sneaks up on the seventh thug, attaches a taped note reading "kick me" on his back, and then Delsin personally kicks the last goons butt, both figuratively and literally.

      Once all that is over Delsin restrains the goons using a method of scaring and moving around the thugs with smoke dashes and subduing the goons with a combo of sulfur headshots and punches and kicks and knock out headshots while doing his best Bat-Glare possible and singing Hero by Skillet in a stereotypical hero voice, ties the goons up together with his chain and leftover rope from an unfinished part of the mall, frees and heals the hostages, and vandalises the thug's getaway car with his usual habit of grafitti.

      Once the goons wake up, still tied up together with the chain and rope, they all start crying about their humiliation and they tearfully beg Delsin to take them to the police.

      Thug#1: Please, just haul us to the station already!

      Delsin: ("Bat-Glares" at the goons, and continues to talk in his hilariously over the top hero voice) What's the matter, you cowardly fiends? Afraid of another beatdown?

      Thug#2: No, it's because you've humiliated us enough, freak! I'm gonna bet that you're also embarrasing the other Bioterrorists, and they're all physically and psychically laughing at you as we speak!



      Can you keep the fan fiction off this wiki?

        Loading editor
    • Jim Logan wrote:
      24.244.32.194 wrote:
      Harbinger9878 wrote:
      Jim Logan wrote:
      I don't know, I don't think I'd want to play a video game where the "hero" wears a costume. What makes InFamous so popular is the heroes could be just normal everday people, and their wardobe reflects that. Cole wore a normal jacket in the first game, the second he just wore a t-shirt(or the jacket VIA DLC). Delsin wore just normal everday clothing.

      Can you imagine if in the next game, Delsin just breaks out a black jumpsuit as goes "IMMA HERO!"

      In heaven, Cole would be like, "God, can I please go down there and beat him to a pulp? Just this once."


      And then Delsin proceeds to patrol the city and search for crimes to fight. After finding some goons in a mall who are beating up suspected Conduits and use them as hostages, Delsin proceeds to lay a smokey smackdown on the gang members while he is wearing a black jumpsuit. Not only is he wearing the jumpsuit, but he is also wearing a red long sleeve t-shirt on top of said jumpsuit, red winter gloves, black rainboots covering his feet, and a purple poncho. His face is now covered in Akomish tattoos.

      While Delsin is fighting the thugs using his smoke powers (claiming that he's saving his other offensive powers for later) he is also yelling quotes from various in-universe superhero comics, even going as far as quoting Cole. (Similar to what his brother did to fool Eugene's constructs.) At one point during this battle Delsin that he will give a few the goons "special punishments", proceeds to disarm the goons by heating the handles of their weapons with his smoke powers; and afterwards gives the first thug a brief wedgie, then gives the second goon a wet willy, noogies the third thug, demonstrates to the fourth goon what an Indian Burn is, dunks the fifth thug's head in the toilet, performs the circle game with the sixth goon, sneaks up on the seventh thug, attaches a taped note reading "kick me" on his back, and then Delsin personally kicks the last goons butt, both figuratively and literally.

      Once all that is over Delsin restrains the goons using a method of scaring and moving around the thugs with smoke dashes and subduing the goons with a combo of sulfur headshots and punches and kicks and knock out headshots while doing his best Bat-Glare possible and singing Hero by Skillet in a stereotypical hero voice, ties the goons up together with his chain and leftover rope from an unfinished part of the mall, frees and heals the hostages, and vandalises the thug's getaway car with his usual habit of grafitti.

      Once the goons wake up, still tied up together with the chain and rope, they all start crying about their humiliation and they tearfully beg Delsin to take them to the police.

      Thug#1: Please, just haul us to the station already!

      Delsin: ("Bat-Glares" at the goons, and continues to talk in his hilariously over the top hero voice) What's the matter, you cowardly fiends? Afraid of another beatdown?

      Thug#2: No, it's because you've humiliated us enough, freak! I'm gonna bet that you're also embarrasing the other Bioterrorists, and they're all physically and psychically laughing at you as we speak!



      Can you keep the fan fiction off this wiki?


      This is not a fanfiction, I am merely responding to Harbinger9878's joke.

        Loading editor
    • 174.3.181.87 wrote:
      Jim Logan wrote:
      24.244.32.194 wrote:
      Harbinger9878 wrote:
      Jim Logan wrote:
      I don't know, I don't think I'd want to play a video game where the "hero" wears a costume. What makes InFamous so popular is the heroes could be just normal everday people, and their wardobe reflects that. Cole wore a normal jacket in the first game, the second he just wore a t-shirt(or the jacket VIA DLC). Delsin wore just normal everday clothing.

      Can you imagine if in the next game, Delsin just breaks out a black jumpsuit as goes "IMMA HERO!"

      In heaven, Cole would be like, "God, can I please go down there and beat him to a pulp? Just this once."

      And then Delsin proceeds to patrol the city and search for crimes to fight. After finding some goons in a mall who are beating up suspected Conduits and use them as hostages, Delsin proceeds to lay a smokey smackdown on the gang members while he is wearing a black jumpsuit. Not only is he wearing the jumpsuit, but he is also wearing a red long sleeve t-shirt on top of said jumpsuit, red winter gloves, black rainboots covering his feet, and a purple poncho. His face is now covered in Akomish tattoos.

      While Delsin is fighting the thugs using his smoke powers (claiming that he's saving his other offensive powers for later) he is also yelling quotes from various in-universe superhero comics, even going as far as quoting Cole. (Similar to what his brother did to fool Eugene's constructs.) At one point during this battle Delsin that he will give a few the goons "special punishments", proceeds to disarm the goons by heating the handles of their weapons with his smoke powers; and afterwards gives the first thug a brief wedgie, then gives the second goon a wet willy, noogies the third thug, demonstrates to the fourth goon what an Indian Burn is, dunks the fifth thug's head in the toilet, performs the circle game with the sixth goon, sneaks up on the seventh thug, attaches a taped note reading "kick me" on his back, and then Delsin personally kicks the last goons butt, both figuratively and literally.

      Once all that is over Delsin restrains the goons using a method of scaring and moving around the thugs with smoke dashes and subduing the goons with a combo of sulfur headshots and punches and kicks and knock out headshots while doing his best Bat-Glare possible and singing Hero by Skillet in a stereotypical hero voice, ties the goons up together with his chain and leftover rope from an unfinished part of the mall, frees and heals the hostages, and vandalises the thug's getaway car with his usual habit of grafitti.

      Once the goons wake up, still tied up together with the chain and rope, they all start crying about their humiliation and they tearfully beg Delsin to take them to the police.

      Thug#1: Please, just haul us to the station already!

      Delsin: ("Bat-Glares" at the goons, and continues to talk in his hilariously over the top hero voice) What's the matter, you cowardly fiends? Afraid of another beatdown?

      Thug#2: No, it's because you've humiliated us enough, freak! I'm gonna bet that you're also embarrasing the other Bioterrorists, and they're all physically and psychically laughing at you as we speak!



      Can you keep the fan fiction off this wiki?


      This is not a fanfiction, I am merely responding to Harbinger9878's joke......

      ......and I also wanted to add another part to Mr. Harbinger's joke.

        Loading editor
    • Harbinger9878 wrote:
      Jim Logan wrote:
      I don't know, I don't think I'd want to play a video game where the "hero" wears a costume. What makes InFamous so popular is the heroes could be just normal everday people, and their wardobe reflects that. Cole wore a normal jacket in the first game, the second he just wore a t-shirt(or the jacket VIA DLC). Delsin wore just normal everday clothing.

      Can you imagine if in the next game, Delsin just breaks out a black jumpsuit as goes "IMMA HERO!"

      In heaven, Cole would be like, "God, can I please go down there and beat him to a pulp? Just this once."

      Meanwhile, Fetch would be like, "Damn, D, are you trying to impress me?"

        Loading editor
    • Harbinger9878 wrote:
      Jim Logan wrote:
      I don't know, I don't think I'd want to play a video game where the "hero" wears a costume. What makes InFamous so popular is the heroes could be just normal everday people, and their wardobe reflects that. Cole wore a normal jacket in the first game, the second he just wore a t-shirt(or the jacket VIA DLC). Delsin wore just normal everday clothing.

      Can you imagine if in the next game, Delsin just breaks out a black jumpsuit as goes "IMMA HERO!"

      In heaven, Cole would be like, "God, can I please go down there and beat him to a pulp? Just this once."

      Actually, Cole would be more like: "The future of Conduitism, everybody. Man, we're so screwed!"

        Loading editor
    • Jim Logan
      Jim Logan removed this reply because:
      14:03, June 16, 2017
      This reply has been removed
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.