This article is a stub.
You can help the InFAMOUS Wiki by expanding it, and then remove the
The official news, broadcast by USTV, presented a pro-government angle on the news. The anchorwoman Diane speaks of the government's "extensive relief efforts", and gives credit for Cole's many achievements within the city to the Government and Military.
Voice of Survival
The second broadcaster was the Voice of Survival, a TV jacker who believed Cole is a terrorist, responsible for the blast. His broadcasts centered around the continued need for help within the city and blaming Cole for everything that was going wrong. He gave the Empire City Police Department and the city's civilians credit for all of Cole's good deeds.
Joseph Bertrand III issued reports via television, warning the citizens of New Marais about Cole MacGrath and other "deviants." He urged the citizens to report any unusual incidents and to join his Militia, to ensure New Marais remained safe.
- Cole can use televisions as a source of electricity.
- If Cole drains energy from a TV that is broadcasting USTV or Voice of Survival, the broadcast continues to play regardless of the lack of energy. This probably happens for story purposes so that it's not possible to miss the broadcast when draining the TV.
- In inFamous 2, it is possible to destroy a TV with Kinetic Pulse during one of Bertrand's broadcasts.
- In inFamous 2, the top right of the screen shows what is playing on the television, most likely for a clearer view for the players when most of the screens are obstructed by windows, although it only works for USTV broadcasts and not Bertrand propaganda broadcasts.
- Also in inFamous 2, the civilians will crowd around the TV broadcast when it's playing.
- In inFamous 2, it is possible to destroy a TV that's not contained behind a window.
- In inFamous 2, if a television is on top of a non-static table, destroying one will immediately destroy the other.