This article is a stub.
You can help the InFAMOUS Wiki by expanding it, and then remove the
The majority of this article contains spoilers and crucial plot details from Infamous 2.
Read the article at your own risk.
This article is non-canon.
All information listed below that regards to storyline and plot are not considered a part of the main canon timeline.
|Mission gained:||Storm the Fort|
|Location obtained:||Fort Philippe|
|Attributed to:||Cole McGrath, Nix|
|Appears in:||inFamous 2|
Pyrokinesis referes to either: the ability to control, manipulate, and produce fire; or the ability to control, manipulate, and produce flammable material like napalm/tar like substances along with the ability to directly create/control fire by-products like smoke and ash or a combination of these powers.
Pyrokinetic powers could be transferred to Cole MacGrath by using the Power Transfer Device with Nix. This includes powers like Ionic Drain, Firebird Strike, and Napalm Grenade. He also could summon Spiker minions or use the Hellfire rocket. These pyrokinetic abilites greatly damage Ice enemies and can usually take down Titans and Crushers easily.
Player-useable moves (Cole's moves)Edit
- Nightmare Blast: It sends a cloud of ash and dust, stunning its victims in a fashion not unlike a smoke bomb, thus letting Cole go in for further attacks. Unlike other blasts, it doesn't send victims flying.
- Napalm Grenade: A Pyrokinetic Grenade that expoldes on impact.
- Hellfire Rocket: A very powerful Pyrokinetic Rocket that fires a cluster of five fireballs.
- Ionic Drain: An ionic power which drains the life force from enemies (and pedestrians) standing near Cole.
- Firebird Strike: A Pyrokinetic power which allows Cole to fly. His legs and arms become fiery and resemble a Phoenix's wings.
- Spikers: A Pyrokinetic power which generates three liquid napalm spikes that crack into three Spikers, which will fight by Cole's side.
Non-player character moves (ally/enemy moves)Edit
- Tar Grapple: Uses one or more tar "pillars" to ensnare enemies and hold them above the ground. Can cause an explosion if a spark is added.
- Smoke based teleportation: Allows the person to teleport short distances, leaving and appearing while surrounded by thick wisps of smoke.
- Lava Incarnate: A power only used by the most powerful pyrokinetic conduits. It allows the user to make a goliath sized, almost exact replica of their body, made of an outer layer of volcanic crust with molten lava at its core and is driven by the user's concousness. It can be at least 3-4 stories tall.
- Flaming Rocks: Massive rocks, burning due to the conduits powers, that explodes on impact.
Known Pyrokinesis usersEdit
- Pyrokinesis and its counterpart Cryokinesis are the only powers Cole uses that don't change color along with his Karma rank (with the exception of Frost Shield).
- Although not true Pyrokinesis, Delsin's smoke powers at the start of inFAMOUS: Second Son could be considered an offset of it.