This article is a stub.
You can help the InFAMOUS Wiki by expanding it, and then remove the
|Mission gained:||Blood Trail (InFamous)|
Introduction (inFamous 2)
|Location obtained:||Empire City (The Neon)|
|Upgradeable:||No (inFamous) |
Yes (inFamous 2)
When close to an injured civilian or ally, Cole can use Pulse Heal to heal them. This is done by locking onto the injured, and then healing them, giving Cole Good Karma. The effect appeared as though Cole is healing them via an electric shock, in a similar style to paramedics and doctors using defibrillators to restart a persons heart.
In New Marais, Cole is able to upgraded the power, using it sends a pulse, healing several injured at once.
- This power is a Good Karma powers, it's opposite Evil Karma power being Bio Leech.
- Out of all the touch related abilities, this one provides the most XP points.
- In the Story Mission, "The Price," Cole uses Pulse Heal to try to save Trish. Unfortunately, her injuries were too severe, showing that even Cole's powers can't save the fatally wounded.
- With Good Karma in inFamous 2, Cole will also say encouraging words like "You're going to be ok", or "Easy now".
- Cole is unable to heal people inflicted by the Plague in New Marais, though he is able to identify those suffering from it using Radar Pulse an ability given to him by The Beast in The Face of Change
- In inFamous 2, during The Final Decision (Good Karma), Cole may heal Kuo to full heal while fighting her, should she be knocked down.