This article is in pieces, and needs to follow the wiki's manual of style.
Please help the inFamous Wiki revamp the page, then remove the
This article is a stub.
You can help the InFAMOUS Wiki by expanding it, and then remove the
|Mission gained:||Blood Trail (inFamous)|
Initial power (inFamous 2)
|Location obtained:||Empire City (The Neon)|
|Upgradeable:||No (inFamous) |
Yes (inFamous 2)
When close to an injured civilian or ally, Cole could use the Pulse Heal to heal them. This was done by locking onto the injured, and then healing them, giving Cole Good Karma. In New Marais, Cole is able to upgraded the power, using it sends a pulse, healing several injured at once.
- Out of all the touch related abilities, this one provides the most XP points.
- In the Story Mission, "The Price," Cole uses Pulse Heal to try to save Trish. Unfortunately, even pulse heal could not keep her alive that long, as her injuries were too severe, showing that even Cole's powers can't save the fatally wounded.
- With Good Karma in inFamous 2, Cole will also say encouraging words like "You're going to be ok", or "Easy now".
- Cole is unable to heal people inflicted by the Plague after he gains the ability to identify it, although only during the mission he gains the latter power.
- In inFamous 2, during the Final Decision (Good Karma), Cole may heal Kuo to full heal while fighting her, should she be knocked down.