The majority of this article contains spoilers and crucial plot details from inFamous 2.
Read the article at your own risk.
|Next:||Karma's a Bitch|
Lost and Found is the 4th story mission in inFamous 2.
- Kuo: "Well, when Wolfe was undercover with the First Sons, he used messenger birds to smuggle reports to his NSA contact. Which was me."
- Cole: "So, he’s not your significantly older boyfriend, or something like that?"
- ―Kuo and Cole, talking about Wolfe‘s dead drop communication method.
Kuo calls Cole to let him know that she had spotted one of Wolfe's messenger pigeons flying around the New Marais Clock Tower and asks that Cole check it out. Cole agrees, but asks why. Kuo informs him that Wolfe used the pigeons to send her messages whilst she was still with the NSA, and that after the blast in Wolfe's lab, the birds escaped. Cole climbs to the top of the clock tower and after knocking the first pigeon out of the air, he receives a call from Zeke who surgests that,
"Hey hey, man, you climbed all the way up there, you might as well come down with style!"
Prompting Cole to Thunder Drop to the street below. Finding the pigeon, Cole detaches the thumb drive, plugs it into his phone and listens to the first recording.
- Kuo: "I spotted some Rayacite fragments near the tower."
- Cole: "Ray-a-what?"
- Kuo: "You know, those irradiated chunks of earth during Ray Sphere testing? Wolfe seemed to think you knew what to do with them."
- Cole: "Oh...yeah. Uh, yeah, we called them Blast Shards."
- —Cole and Kuo, during one of the former's missions.
- Kuo refers the Blast Shards to as "Rayacite", which confuses Cole. This is the only part of the game in which they're referred to as such, later in the game even Kuo refers to them as Blast Shards, possibly for Cole's sake.
- If Cole shoots the pigeon before climbing high enough to trigger Kuo's line, Kuo will never tell Cole to stun it, not kill it.
- Even though Kuo tells Cole to stun the pigeon, killing it with a Bolt will not result in failure, nor bad karma.