|Prev:||Lost and Found|
|Side Mission:||Good Samaritan (Good Side Mission) |
Taking Out the Trash (Evil Side Mission)
Going Overboard, Tourist Trap, Overcharge, New Marais Tea Party
Karma's a Bitch is the 5th story mission in inFamous 2. It's the first time Cole is given a choice between two different secondary missions.
- Zeke: "Hey man, word is out. I got contacted by a cop and a junkie."
- Cole: "Wow! That's quite a fanbase."
- ―Zeke calls Cole.
Zeke contacts Cole and inform him that some "unsavory characters" that he met when they first visited New Marais still had his number, and that they need the help of the "Electric Man". Meeting up, Zeke explains that he had been contacted by "a cop and a junkie". Cole laughs at the variety of his "fan club", but Zeke is serious, replying that not only will helping them send a message, but that New Marais is a fresh start for both him and Cole. Cole sarcastically replies that "Karma's a Bitch. I get it." but adds that he'll send a message when Zeke asks him what he is going to do.
Making a ChoiceEdit
The police officer is located on the left side of the pier and wants Cole to stop some Militia who are executing innocent people they believe are "deviants". This leads to the Good Karma mission: "Good Samaritan".
- "Taking Out The Trash" is one of three assassination side missions that the player must complete to earn The Cleaner trophy.
- After completing this mission, Side Missions will begin to appear, as well as UGC missions.
- The title of this mission is a reference to the TV show "My Name is Earl" where "Karma's a Bitch" is a re-occurring phrase said by the shows titular character, Earl.
- If Cole chooses the Good Karma mission, and accidentally or intentionally throws someone off the roof, he does not gain Evil Karma.
- However sometimes when a civilian is shot or kicked off the roof by the Militia, Cole will gain Evil Karma.
- ↑ inFamous 2