This article is non-canon.
All information listed below that regards to storyline and plot are not considered a part of the main canon timeline.
inFamous Anarchy on Facebook
- "Get ready to enter a world of anarchy! Will you use your powers for good or evil?"
- — Game tagline.
inFamous Anarchy was released subsequently along with inFamous 2, and has since been updated with additional features on separate occasions. The game currently allows the player to build his or her own personalized city; fight enemy players ; help friends expand their city ; create his custom avatar and more. By playing inFamous Anarchy, one can measure up with unknown criteria, which when reached, grants the player a voucher code which can be used to unlock additional items for use in inFamous 2. Since June, competitions have been introduced, as well as the feature to take images of the game.
The game relies on the player to build his own city, or "district". The player can customize his own Conduits appearance, skills and more . The game is very social, relying on the player inviting his friends to the game, making them his neighbours. There is also a wide amount of Locations in the game, whereas the player can finish jobs and gain experience, by rebuilding or maintaining buildings or defeat enemies.
The game heavily relies on Energy, which is regained over time, and is upgraded on level-ups. Nearly every action involving money, enemies or work will drain Energy. By visiting Zeke, the player can craft new items and clothing. The player may also fight other players in order to gain Karma. For example, By fighting players with Good Karma, one will collect bad Karma points. Likewise, should one battle players with bad Karma, one will collect Good Karma. The color of the player's Lightning powers is equal to the color of the location of the pin, on the Karmic Meter.
Experience and levelEdit
By gaining Experience Points the player can level up. By leveling up new items may be purchased and crafted, and new Locations are unlocked. Level also affects what enemy players will show up on the "Fighting" menu. For example, a level 20 character may not battle a level 10 character.
- Main article: Amp City
The game features many different Locations, or "districts". Each district is located in Amp City, and many of the Districts are based on different Locations of the inFamous Universe, such as Archer Square.
There are currently three attributes. Everytime the player reaches a new level three attribute points are gained. The points may be assigned to any attribute of choice.
- Strength: Increases the chance to win fights against enemy players.
- Stamina: Increases the rate at which Energy regenerates.
- Intelligence: Increases the chance of rare items drops.
By earning credits, the player can customize its own District of Amp City. The District can be customized with several Objects, Decors, Landscapes and more.
Fights are calculated by three different factors: Neighbours, Strength and Clothing. The chance of walking away successful in each factor is a matter of percentage, as displayed in the table below.
|Factor||Player 1||Player 2|
|Neighbours||1 (33% chance of winning)||2 (67% chance of winning)|
|Strength||20 (67% chance of winning)||10 (33% chance of winning)|
|Clothing||10 (50% chance of winning)||10 (50% chance of winning)|
Unlockable inFamous 2 itemsEdit
By playing inFamous Anarchy, one may unlock voucher codes. These can be entered on PlayStation Network, thus giving the user the respective DLC for use in inFamous 2:
- Samurai Sword: Take a picture of your district and upload it on Facebook.
- Caveman Club: Reach Level 25 in inFAMOUS: Anarchy.
- Sly's Cane:
- Reaper Skin: Win the 15 minutes kill contest in Amp City Avenue.
- It is only in Anarchy that Empire City's flag is revealed to be red and white.
- In inFAMOUS Anarchy it's revealed that you can make your own avatar with powers, making inFAMOUS Anarchy non-cannon as it is only in the non-canon evil ending of inFAMOUS 2 that people cured of the plague become conduits.
- The mangled monster or ash beast you fight is quite similar to David Warner, minus the extra arms.