FANDOM


NonCanon
"It means one of them is lying..."
This article or section of the article is non-canon.
All information listed below that regards to storyline and plot are not considered a part of the main canon timeline.
inFamous Anarchy
Anarchy header
inFamous Anarchy on Facebook
Developer(s) Mob Sience[1]
Publisher(s) SCEA
Distributor(s) Facebook
Series inFamous
Platform(s) Facebook
Genre(s) Strategy
Mode(s) Online
"Get ready to enter a world of anarchy! Will you use your powers for good or evil?"
— Game tagline.

inFamous Anarchy is a spin-off of the inFamous Series for the social networking site Facebook. It was subsequently released along with inFamous 2, and has since been available for play. The game has since been shut down.

History

inFamous Anarchy was released subsequently along with inFamous 2, and has since been updated with additional features on separate occasions. The game currently allows the player to build his or her own personalized city; fight enemy players ; help friends expand their city ; create his custom avatar and more. By playing inFamous Anarchy, one can measure up with unknown criteria, which when reached, grants the player a voucher code which can be used to unlock additional items for use in inFamous 2. Since June, competitions have been introduced, as well as the feature to take images of the game.[1]

Gameplay

This section of the article is incomplete, and requires expansion to achieve a higher status. Help InFAMOUS Wiki expand it.

The game relies on the player to build his own city, or "district". The player can customize his own Conduits appearance, skills and more . The game is very social, relying on the player inviting his friends to the game, making them his neighbors. There is also a wide amount of Locations in the game, whereas the player can finish jobs and gain experience, by rebuilding or maintaining buildings or defeat enemies.[1]

The game heavily relies on Energy, which is regained over time, and is upgraded on level-ups. Nearly every action involving money, enemies or work will drain Energy. By visiting Zeke, the player can craft new items and clothing. The player may also fight other players in order to gain Karma. For example, By fighting players with Good Karma, one will collect bad Karma points. Likewise, should one battle players with bad Karma, one will collect Good Karma. The color of the player's Lightning powers is equal to the color of the location of the pin, on the Karmic Meter.[1]

Experience and level

By gaining Experience Points the player can level up. By leveling up new items may be purchased and crafted, and new Locations are unlocked. Level also affects what enemy players will show up on the "Fighting" menu. For example, a level 20 character may not battle a level 10 character.[1]

Locations

Main article: Amp City

The game features many different Locations, or "districts". Each district is located in Amp City, and many of the Districts are based on different Locations of the inFamous Universe, such as Archer Square.[1]

Attributes

There are currently three attributes. Everytime the player reaches a new level three attribute points are gained. The points may be assigned to any attribute of choice.[1]

  • Strength: Increases the chance to win fights against enemy players.
  • Stamina: Increases the rate at which Energy regenerates.
  • Intelligence: Increases the chance of rare items drops.

Customization

By earning credits, the player can customize its own District of Amp City. The District can be customized with several Objects, Decors, Landscapes and more.[1]

Fighting

Fights are calculated by three different factors: Neighbors, Strength and Clothing. The chance of walking away successful in each factor is a matter of percentage, as displayed in the table below.[1]

Factor Player 1 Player 2
Neighbors 1 (33% chance of winning) 2 (67% chance of winning)
Strength 20 (67% chance of winning) 10 (33% chance of winning)
Clothing 10 (50% chance of winning) 10 (50% chance of winning)

Unlockable inFamous 2 items

By playing inFamous Anarchy, one may unlock voucher codes. These can be entered on PlayStation Network, thus giving the user the respective DLC for use in inFamous 2:[1]

  • Samurai Sword: Take a picture of your district and upload it on Facebook.
  • Caveman Club: Reach Level 25 in inFAMOUS: Anarchy.
  • Sly's Cane:
  • Reaper Skin: Win the 15 minutes kill contest in Amp City Avenue.

Trivia

  • It is only in Anarchy that Empire City's flag is revealed to be red and white.
  • The mangled monster or ash beast you fight is quite similar to David Warner, minus the extra arms.

Gallery

References



See also

Purchasable Objects

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.